Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

thanks CRAZY A AND JAY

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, i met art last year and have been talking with him almost everyday since no one knew who we were until art started posting things for us along with my good buddy JAY at ATLANTIC POWER SPORTS, these two guy's are some of the nicest guy's i have ever met!! period!! art has helped me with all the pics of motors every step of the way,he has been a huge help to us at SHARP'S and JAY IS awesome, to deal with as well ,he has helped me with some of our turbo boat's,he is the man on four strokers,thanks jay!! JAY will be comeing back up to new york to do some rideing with us on our vacation, and hopefully ,come up to our harborfest at the end of july ARTIE ART is comeing up and staying with my wife and i to go to harborfest, and i can't wait, with guy's like this in your corner, life is good thanks guy's your both great!!

I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1
    Wow thats some nice stuff, and all this time I had it wrong thinking that Crazy worked for you
    You have a great lady there Richie with her touching post, taking the time to post to us yesterday-Sending our best wishes for you Sharp Guys next week

PIRATE33

THANKS a bunch, my wife is a real trooper,she is my biggest supporter,never complains,loves to go to the water with me, to tune boats,and tell's me if they sound good or not she will just sit a watch or read a book,you would never know she has been through cancer,always has a smile,but next wed. she goes in for another surgery,and i'm the one who is scared she means the world to me, i love the pwc's and motors but my wife comes first!!! i know when i'm spending to much time at the shopit's a hard balance,we always have tons of work and that's a good thing, but keeping a happy wife is more important!! thanks again for your support it means alot to us you guy's on the hulk are a good group of people .

+1
    Stroker ,I am thinking and hoping for the best out come for you and your family .Good luck

Bernie

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    I hope all goes well for you Sharpe's family. The doctors today are very good at this stuff, my mom is doing VERY well after her cancer surgeries. There is always worry, but your wife will be fine. Good luck and God bless.

thanks so much

thank you verymuch,everyones support means alot to us, my wife is always surprised at how a group of watercraft guy's would take the time to wish us good luck,life is very precious,some people take it for granted,we used to,but now we try to enjoy each day as it comes thank you again for the support

Don't sell yourselves short up there at Sharp's. You guys do some amazing work and awesome prices. So you can chalk me up as a very satisfied customer. Hope to do business with you guys in the future.

Sharp's Marine

I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1
    How can we get Al's, beerdarts, and CrazyA's avatar's this big

+1
    Yes, SC how did you manage that?

I have no idea.

I used to have Borat standing in a banana hammock. I think Beer changed it on me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information