07-06-2007, 11:23 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
need help with oil injection block off 2006 gp1300rs
I have installed the plate and I'm wondering what in the hell to do with the rest of the unit. I searched high and low but couldnt find any threads that instruct someone how to do this properly. I am not sure what to do to get fuel back into the ski with this plate on. Any links to pages that show how to would be awesome.
07-06-2007, 11:31 AM #2
07-06-2007, 11:34 AM #3
The fuel does not run through the oil lines. This is what you should do:
1. Remove the cable from the pump
2. Drain the oil tank by removing the supply line to the pump.
3. Remove the 3 oil lines that go to eack T/B adapter and cap them.
4. Remove the oil pump and lines as an assembly
5. Drain all of the gas via some sort of pump
6. Mix oil and fuel and put back in ski.
OR just call Mr. EFI
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By BlackHawk in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 45Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:03 PM
By DANGER1049 in forum 2-Stroke PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:59 AM
By cliff0413 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2008, 10:45 AM
By Black_Bart in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:32 PM
By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 55Last Post: 11-21-2006, 05:46 PM