Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    I suffer from waverunneritis!!!! PWCManiac's Avatar

Question Can't come out of the hole strong...

Guys, something I haven't mentioned here for a bit but I need to & hopefully I'll get the answer I want. I currently have the following mods on my XLT: RIVA free Flow Exhaust, R&D Intake Grate, R&D Ride Plate, Pump Plug Kit, Jetworks Hole-Shot Kit, 5 Deg. GPR Nozzle, R&D D-Plate + sensor. I continue to have the hardest time to get outta the hole. The hole shot kit isn't pulling me out fast enough. I compared it to my friend's 02 XLT We almost came out even. Ofcourse I did a bit faster but I notice I continue to cavitate on my way outta the hole. I cavitate alot. I have yet to install the 13/19 SOLAS that I have sitting in the back of my truck. Will this solve the issue? I truly hope so. Any & all input welcome.

+1
    The only thing that I can think of to help you out would be compression or cc displacement. You have to remember you are dealing with a pretty big boat. The jetworks wont help you quite as much as it helps the GPR.

+1
    Looking only at the title of your post, and intentionally not reading the body of the post, I'd say you need to see a sex therapist.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    Looking only at the title of your post, and intentionally not reading the body of the post, I'd say you need to see a sex therapist.
    David, by your last 3 posts I can see very clearly what is on your mind. You need to get laid.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsntx View Post
    David, by your last 3 posts I can see very clearly what is on your mind. You need to get laid.
    Damn Jeff, I was about to say the same thing.

Dave, go down to the bus stop on Main tonite afterwork and get yourself fixed up.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    Damn Jeff, I was about to say the same thing.

Dave, go down to the bus stop on Main tonite afterwork and get yourself fixed up.
    hey rich is that you place for getting some action

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by PWCManiac View Post
    Guys, something I haven't mentioned here for a bit but I need to & hopefully I'll get the answer I want. I currently have the following mods on my XLT: RIVA free Flow Exhaust, R&D Intake Grate, R&D Ride Plate, Pump Plug Kit, Jetworks Hole-Shot Kit, 5 Deg. GPR Nozzle, R&D D-Plate + sensor. I continue to have the hardest time to get outta the hole. The hole shot kit isn't pulling me out fast enough. I compared it to my friend's 02 XLT We almost came out even. Ofcourse I did a bit faster but I notice I continue to cavitate on my way outta the hole. I cavitate alot. I have yet to install the 13/19 SOLAS that I have sitting in the back of my truck. Will this solve the issue? I truly hope so. Any & all input welcome.
    hi alex...from reading your modds i see you have a ppk..homemade??? just a thought as i know some of them can fall apart and cause more trouble than there worth....

Really? From what I've read everyone says to buy the PPK... I was planning on doing just that this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by saltygpr13 View Post
    hi alex...from reading your modds i see you have a ppk..homemade??? just a thought as i know some of them can fall apart and cause more trouble than there worth....

It's actually working great. My ski was cavitating nasteeeee out of the hole before I did that. I look at it every so often to make sure it's good & it is. I wonder if the RIVA sponsons will make a difference.
    Anyway, I'll see what else I can do to help it come out faster. I gotta think of something. I can't just stay like this & I wouldn't want to sacrifice to much top end either.
    Last edited by PWCManiac; 07-07-2007 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    Dude, right now it's 2:37am here in Miami. U had me laughing so hard I think I woke up my neigbors. I agree with everyone else here man. U need some, lol. Come down to Miami for a weekend or two, I'll show u what these nice Latina chicks can do for you. It'll release all that mental stress I see u have. hehehehe.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information