My first race today

not that it was much of a race as well it shouldnt have been..just got my ski off the trailer and a guy on ( i think it was) a gp1200. comes up and says "I beat a stock one off them, what you got in yours" told him its stage I... even though I doubt he even beat a stock one. how would a stock 1200cc beat 1500cc??

he had an excuse the first run saying i had a head start, even though he is the one that said "GO"

Well I gotta say!! the hole shot is awesome on mine!! he was 6-8 boats behind or more out of the hole, and was further back after the run.
    not here to talk shit, just filling you all in. I will race anyone. dont care if i win or lose. I just like to go fast as often as possible..lol..and besides, its competition that keeps us all on here trying to improve!!
    It's like being on a motorcycle, except i dont get a ticket for speeding!!

Quote Originally Posted by wavehummer View Post
    how would a stock 1200cc beat 1500cc??
    Keep in mind he has a 2 stroke vs. your 4 stroke. You are actually = in displacement. The equation is that if you were to add 300cc to a 2 strokes displacement then you have it's equivalent 4 stroke displacement. The reason you're leaving him behind is because you have a forced induction engine with an intercooler to boot. If you were naturally aspirated I bet he would have beat you. Give him tripple pipes to balance out the forced induction addition on your ski and see what happens.

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    I say make that Hummer you have Hybrid and use the money saved on fuel to buy a Rude Charger and other goodies and see if he will ever catch you!

Quote Originally Posted by GeoRXT View Post
    I say make that Hummer you have Hybrid and use the money saved on fuel to buy a Rude Charger and other goodies and see if he will ever catch you!
    Haha....wait, the real one or the ski? Get one of those Hybrid stickers or FlexFuel stickers and put it on the WaveHummer.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPkid View Post
    Haha....wait, the real one or the ski? Get one of those Hybrid stickers or FlexFuel stickers and put it on the WaveHummer.
    That'll work!

Now go to the online store and buy a Rude Charger!!

I mean, if you have $80 for fuel every 3 days you gotta have $3,000 saved up somewhere!

Thanks for the info Kid... This site will make a seadoo mechanic out of me someday..lol

Geo.... very funny.. ..maybe I should just drop the hummer engine in the ski???

how much more speed will a rude charger get me??

ps... its 75 bucks every 3 days...and thats not counting what goes in the ski tank......... hahahaha

hey wave whassup! next time were out together i`ll run ya if ya give me 1/2 mile handicap ... That`s just in case my ski shuts off again ...PR...

+1
    With it tuned properly you can hit 76+ on that rxt....but you will get there soooooo quick!

Thread Information