Nozzles, Rings, venturis..Oh My

Ok did searching on all sorts of forums for info and now I'm even more confused then when I started. Could someone give me a quick run down on nozzles, rings, cones, and venturis? Or if I've blantantly missed the info point me to it? My stock nozzle is corroded and torn up from years of abuse by my younger brothers while I was away at college. So as part of my restoration efforts I wanted to replace it, preferrably with a perfomance enhancing setup, but I have no clue what to get, or even what I need. A local guy said I might want to check into wetwolf's aat?

What year and model ski ?

I have a 00 RX and a 07 RXP...but even a general rundown of smaller vs. bigger. vs adjustable etc would help me out. I'm just trying to figure out how all these parts affect acceleration/speed/etc when upgraded differently

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by jahkneefive View Post
    Ok did searching on all sorts of forums for info and now I'm even more confused then when I started. Could someone give me a quick run down on nozzles, rings, cones, and venturis? Or if I've blantantly missed the info point me to it? My stock nozzle is corroded and torn up from years of abuse by my younger brothers while I was away at college. So as part of my restoration efforts I wanted to replace it, preferrably with a perfomance enhancing setup, but I have no clue what to get, or even what I need. A local guy said I might want to check into wetwolf's aat?
    Well the "ring" or "nozzles" allow you to adjust your trust for more top end or more acceleration, they fit into Riva's( or other) aftermarket Venturi. Your Venturi bolts to your pump; inside your pump you have an impeller, on that impeller you have a impeller cone.
    Your pump and ventui bolt to your pump shoe.
    Look into Jerry's store and pull up Riva's aftermarket Venturi; easy to use and fairly priced

Thread Information