Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

who said ultra's can't fly

check out the photos from www.reelactionphotography.com pics from rochester this past weekend. Click on supercourse race sunday and check out the air we were getting. Riva sponsons handled great and all of R-Rated parts and products worked to perfection, Thanks again Rudy...
    Last edited by shermanator; 07-10-2007 at 10:07 PM.

That looks great... here is a more direct link to the photos for everyone...

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?a=0&event=0CNS002204&start=0

BTW, awesome paint job. Was the top deck seperated from the bottom deck for painting?

1) It looks like you are using aftermarket bars with the stock steering padding

2) looks like you have the ram air mod as well... any water ingestion issues with it?

3) reverse looks like it is gone.

4) mirrors removed.

5) what kind of pants and jacket are those that the person on the green ski (I am assuming is you) is wearing? I can use that when the weather starts cooling off here.

Is all that about right... on the outside?
    Last edited by cue03; 07-10-2007 at 10:57 PM.

Talking

yes i have ram air mod with r-rated custom air intake, bone dry inside. I also have stock bars with Noble racing bar extensions. The boat was red to start but had major paint issues, so i stripped it down and had it painted kawa green. Hydroturf seat covers and traction mats. I also have r-rated custom built intercooler built for 660 hp, i blew up two stock intercoolers in a matter of hours at seaside first race so we had the intercoller built. Also r-rated custom exhaust straight out with no water boxes sound is also good. r-rated venturi ring mod running a 83mm ring now worked good last weekend and all my gear is jet pilot. The boat ran as expected and even better this was my first race on this boat this season and now i can't wait for Lake Anna race July 21,22

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shermanator View Post
    yes i have ram air mod with r-rated custom air intake, bone dry inside. I also have stock bars with Noble racing bar extensions. The boat was red to start but had major paint issues, so i stripped it down and had it painted kawa green. Hydroturf seat covers and traction mats. I also have r-rated custom built intercooler built for 660 hp, i blew up two stock intercoolers in a matter of hours at seaside first race so we had the intercoller built. Also r-rated custom exhaust straight out with no water boxes sound is also good. r-rated venturi ring mod running a 83mm ring now worked good last weekend and all my gear is jet pilot. The boat ran as expected and even better this was my first race on this boat this season and now i can't wait for Lake Anna race July 21,22
    My buddy has a house on Lake Anna about a mile or so from where the race will be. If I am not mistaken, it's down by the main dam and next to Pleasants landing? I missed it last year but will be there this time to see the 250X's kick ass.........

that green boat looks real fast!!!!!

Thanks for the info. the boat looks really great. I am impressed with the way it came out. That Kawi green is incredibly on the big monster.

Out of curiousity, what benefits are provided by the bar extensions?

Man, that thing with the larger venturi (albeit by not much) probably has a killer holeshot and acceleration huh?

Curtis

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Great Pics.
    So whats the deal on the R-Rated complete exhaust bypass?

the bar extensions help with the handling, u can use your weight to leverage the boat into turns, just allround better control and less fatigue on the upper body.

TN, the exhaust is built with the riva free flow but with out the water box, Rudy fab a special J pipe for the connection works excellent. If interested call Rudy for more details.

+1
    the bar extensions help with the handling, u can use your weight to leverage the boat into turns, just allround better control and less fatigue on the upper body.

TN, the exhaust is built with the riva free flow but with out the water box, Rudy fab a special J pipe for the connection works excellent. If interested call Rudy for more details.
    How hot does this exhaust get?
    Does it have water running through it or is it dry?
    Sherm...... post a few pics.

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    i blew up two stock intercoolers in a matter of hours at seaside first race so we had the intercoller built.
    I'd like to hear more on the blown up intercoolers, and the exhaust.

Can you post pics of the blown up ones and your replacement model? Thx!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information