+1

Updat on my BAD luck..YES

Well guys it was a very fast dispute with paypal. I filed a dispute just a couple days ago and Cha Ching. Money was placed back into my acct: today. Almost 4 weeks after!!
    The guy had used his friends Paypal acct: and when I filed the claim he told them I don't even know this guy complaining. So boom, back in my acct: They emailed me tonight explaining that if he didn't know about it that it must have been a scam and refunded my money.

The funny part is I got his Work phone number off of his paypal acct: info and called him today at WORK. He had sounded like he wanted to shit. He came off as a ass at first, but then explained that it was his friend and he wished he would have never helped him part his ski out. And then I told him I Would call everyday at work until my money was returned. Well it looks like I wont have to.
    Now I will just buy this Black grab bar and glove box NEW or from one of you guys here. Never doing bussiness from anywhere except here the forum or ebay again.

Austin

+1
    Austin, im glad you got your money. That really sucks that there are scammers out there.

did you ever get the truth? was there a ski to part out?...PR...

+1
    Yea, Jerry I have just got used to how honest we all are around here. That I have to remember from time to time, not everyone elsewhere have the same interest or honesty we do. It is funny, because that was one of the biggest things my dad instilled in me was my integrity.

+1
    I like dealing with people here on the board too. We are all like a big family and look out for one another.

I hate to see the day one of our own tries to scam another member. I think i would have to take a road trip

+1
    PR. The guy I talked to. His friend, Did say his son hit his ski with a tracktor and he was selling parts and he helped him out a few times with taking Paypal payments. So I think there was a ski!///

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk
    I like dealing with people here on the board too. We are all like a big family and look out for one another.

I hate to see the day one of our own tries to scam another member. I think i would have to take a road trip
    Hmmmmm, family member, Jerry are you my cousins sisters uncles brother kid from La? Yes dear ...PR...

Austin, keep an eye out for your Fed-EX!

+1

+1
    I'm Sorry.. When your a trust worthy person(from your personal experience) it's hard to imagine someone else trying to juice you

Oh no Austin, you should have told me you got your money earlier!!!!

I just got back from meriden with the guys! We got the parts and whacked him!

I shouldn't have taken PR's advice..... After we grabbed the parts, we firebombed his whole neighborhood and we took him to silver lake another town north in berlin with a couple cynderblocks and some rope! Just kidding!

Oh god, I am getting in touch with my true Italian self!

Hahah lol! I am glad you got your money back! This guy is certainly not an example of us connecticut folk. There is one slimeball out of every crowd. I'm happy for you!

I wasn't kidding!

Thread Information