Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

RXP 05 S/C pictures & video.Help!

So I took out my 2005 RXP S/C, because my RPMS were low, around 6000-6500. When I took it out, everything looked like new. Teeth were all fine in perfect condition, and two big ceremic washers were still there. But I think its a diffrent washer that failed. I have three pictures and one videio, please look at it and tell me if i'm missing any washers?

VIDEO!

+1
    Your clutches are gone my freind!

click link below and read the whole thing!!!!

http://www.sea-doo.net/techArticles/ceramic%2Dclutch/

oooooowwwww! both disc`s are gone!!! another engine has to come apart, sorry man...PR...

+1
    this is what you want it to look like!!!

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30604

everyone above is correct, hope you still have a warranty?

How do you clean up the engine properley? Green Hulk told me I just have to Split the case halves. But there are no reviews on how to do that and how it looks like. But from what i read, i just need to replace anything that is demaged, rear and front oil pumps. Correct? Please write more information if you guys can to help me out! thank you

+1
    after you replace both oil pumps,oil pump housings will most likely be scored from clucthes running through the pumps(expensive these two housings)buy gaskets needed, change oil,filter, PUT IN METAL WASHERS,and a few other things im sure youll find, you will have a hefty expense my friend. I think I figured it over $1000 dollars when I put a parts list together!

Quote Originally Posted by Rendog View Post
    after you replace both oil pumps,oil pump housings will most likely be scored from clucthes running through the pumps(expensive these two housings)buy gaskets needed, change oil,filter, PUT IN METAL WASHERS,and a few other things im sure youll find, you will have a hefty expense my friend. I think I figured it over $1000 dollars when I put a parts list together!
    So these were ceramic washers that failed? replaced them with metal, replace both oil pumps, slplit the engine, clean it and it will be good right? Another question when removing the enginge, how u take it of the crank? Also if anyone tocied, all teeth are fine, i took a good long look inside the charger where it goes in, all teeth look fine.

BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    +1
    how many hours on it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by eimutisj View Post
    So these were ceramic washers that failed? replaced them with metal, replace both oil pumps, slplit the engine, clean it and it will be good right? Another question when removing the enginge, how u take it of the crank? Also if anyone tocied, all teeth are fine, i took a good long look inside the charger where it goes in, all teeth look fine.
    You wont be messing with the crank shaft! There are two catch screens that you will find most of your debris from the ceramics.One at front of engine and one at rear CLEAN CLEAN AND CLEAN ALL of it out and be maticulous when you put it back together. Hopefully none of the debris got past the screens! READ THE FIRST LINK I SENT YOU! That is the best explanation of what has happened .

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information