Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Hudson River (Albany Area) Ride

Anyone who is interested in a Hudson River ride, we're planning a group get together around the Albany area. We've got about 3 or 4 people so far. Every one is welcome to join. More details will unfold soon.

+1
    When? Where? How far of a ride?

+1
    We're thinking Thursday evening July 19th but maybe we should just wait for the weekend so we have a full day. As of now there's no "destination," just riding for fun. A couple of us are planning on dropping in at the Henry Hudson Park in the Glenmont/Delmar area.

NY RIDE

Make it a weekend thing so more can come.....Im sure our squad is down ..... Keep us posted but this weekend looks bad..... Lake Anna if I clear all the family things.

ItzMunch

+1
    I believe the schedule is very flexible. I personally don't care to ride on the Hudson River. I would be interested in traveling a few minutes to a nearby lake. PM or post how many people you can get and when/where is the best time/place. I'm now thinking what about further into August so there's time to gather. Maybe the 2nd week of August? And until then we can get our smaller local groups together whenever/wherever and ride.

count me in---if a girl is allowed

since I'm a teacher, I have a ton of flexibility for schedule and am looking for people to ride with all the time!!! especially during week.....

ride the mohawk, hudson, sacandaga, saratoga and anywhere else within reasonable distance

also looking to ride to NYC aroudn the Statue sometime this summer---anybody down???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by amy View Post
    count me in---if a girl is allowed

since I'm a teacher, I have a ton of flexibility for schedule and am looking for people to ride with all the time!!! especially during week.....

ride the mohawk, hudson, sacandaga, saratoga and anywhere else within reasonable distance

also looking to ride to NYC aroudn the Statue sometime this summer---anybody down???

Amy, girls are always welcome!

The NYC ride is increadable. I've done it from here(120miles R/T) and from NJ(50miles R/T) this year. -either ride would include NY Harbor(Statue), the lower Hudson, the East River(The UN) and the Harlem River(Yankee Stadium)

Depending on how long a ride you'de be interested in we can put something together.

+1
    Yeah, Amy- don't worry- you wouldn't be the first girl to dust us on a ski in the Hudson...

We ride the upper and lower Hudson all the time- will post up before the next trip.

+1
    Vic, I'm off Monday & Tues. You up for a ride? My place or yours?

+1
    Yep- I think I can swing that. Let's see what the weather brings wind-wise and we'll pick a spot.

Rode w/ Laura the other day and launched @ Stony Point- went up to Catskill and then had luch in Kingston- that was pretty good. You know me- I'll go wherever you guys want... off Mon. & Tue. also- so whatever day is good.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information