SRX-CD 13/19 RXT Prop avail at Riva

The new SRX-CD 13/19 Prop for the stage 2 kit for the RXT is now in stock at Riva. They only had six I had one overnited to me yesterday. Hope it solves my prop problem. Just thought I would post this for any of you RXT guys waiting on the prop.
    They do not have the one for the RXP yet.

+1
    Keep us posted on the results of this impeller...congrats on securing one of those! Does it have any repitch done to it or is it the 13/19 out of the box?

It is the pitch of the Prop it is the prop specifically made for the stage 2 kit for the RXT. I hope to get it here today. I will test it tomorrow and post the results.

Well I got the prop and it is a 13/19 out of the box, no repitch. I won't be testing it today though the intercooler that was supposed to arrive thursday didn't arrive friday either so I'm not going to put the prop on until I put intercooler on. Will post numbers as soon as I get them.
    I did finally got to test on some smooth water the mods I already have and hit 68.3 with 3 bars of fuel.the best before was only 67.2 but it was on the Red River and water was pretty rough.
    I have all the mods for the stage 2 except for the intercooler and prop not on yet.

Finally got the intercooler and new prop installed. First test on Lake of the Pines water extremely rough could only get a GPS of 67.3. RPM's down to 7700 from the 8100 with stock prop had too much oil so I thought that might be some of the problem got that corrected today and took it to Little Cypress River coming out of Caddo Lake water smooth a little windy could only manage a 67.8 engine seems to be running a little hotter than did before intercooler install. May just be the warmer weather. RPM's still onlt 7700 am sending to prop off for a repitch monday. It comes off really strong but top end is no better. I can not tell that the intercooler really made much differance. I will know tomorrow when I try it with the stock prop back on.
    PPG sent there own plumbing kit, it did not have a BOV I called them and they are sending me anouther piece with the BOV

+1
    PPG had my order held up because of no BOV's. They shipped it out on Friday. You probably will need a repitch however that chop and weather might be a major source of the low RPM's.

Thread Information