Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

S/C TOOLS.. any in jax.

anyone in jax. fl have the couple tools that it takes to r & r the ceramic washers on the supercharger?? i have mine off and waiting on the washers then my bro. southboundchicken has to pull his and change washers. would be glad to rent or buy the beer!! thanks

+1
    I Do.call Me 880-9307 Todd I Also Have A New Set Of 06-07 Washers.

cool!!! dam i just order 2 set today.. i will give you a shout.. sounds like a mandarin phone number??? i am off st. aug rd near 295...

+1
    I Am Off Of Greenland

well were almost neighbors.. nice to meet you.. my bro. southboundchicken is off san jose by wal-mart, we just bought the rxt's a few weeks ago and are having a blast on the river. ups should have the parts here thurs or friday, i pulled the s/c tonight so it,s ready..

+1
    I Will Be Putting In At Mandarin Park Thursday Around 10:30 A.m. If You Want To Ride Also Did You Order Your Washers From Jerry If So And You Would Like We Can Put The Set In I Have Today.todd

i actually ordered from riva as jerry store states he is out of them , i will be around the house wed. , but will be working thurs and friday, was hoping to get it together for the weekend, then i realized i may need a few tools so i thought i would check here before i ordered any. is there a difference in the 2 brands of washers??? i have read so much about this topic that i am seeing stars!!!

+1
    I believe Jerry is just out of his. He still should have the Riva washers at a discount!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnson View Post
    i actually ordered from riva as jerry store states he is out of them , i will be around the house wed. , but will be working thurs and friday, was hoping to get it together for the weekend, then i realized i may need a few tools so i thought i would check here before i ordered any. is there a difference in the 2 brands of washers??? i have read so much about this topic that i am seeing stars!!!

+1
    I believe they are made by the same vendor. I have used anumber of Jerrys and I have seen NO PROBLEMS.TODD P.S. RIVA HAD DIFFERENT TYPE AT FIRST AND HAS NOW GONE TO THE TYPE JERRY SALES.

riva gave me 10 bucks off each set cause i order 2 so prolly about the same$$??? i figured riva might get them here sooner though... jerry seems to be a very knowledgeable, and well respected host/member and appreciate all that he has done with this site.. i am a member on rswarrior.com as well and really enjoy and value all the opinion's of all the members... ya'll check out rswarrior.com and look up bigjohnson and also southboundchicken and check out our scoot's

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information