Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: michigan riders

michigan riders

i want someone to race.i spend all this money and my boy is the only one who will race me.and it isnt even fare for him i keepn calling peps out and they wont play.a was calling i guy out his weekend and he ran away is after he tells everone how fast his ski is i dont get that one i think he nos we always have a camara with us number 11 were ever u r come out to muskamote on sunday and get some and u to mro were u been i got to race someone dam,hulk i wish i lved close to u guys i would always have to keep on my game to keep up but frank is a little girl and wont even play anymore either,whatdo i do to get poeple to race ps michigan come get some i am only doing 60 heheh in 3.2 seconds

hey my name is frank....
    come up to Hamlin lake by traverse city where my place up north is and we will race.... just not many straightaways cuz i think ud wing every time hands down

no nvm
    u WOULD win every time

the fun thing is i will be right there this weekend i have a place in the lakes of the north in mancolana,25mins from u i will be on a small lake ridding my stand up,i come home early on sunday so i can be out there buy 12

Where abouts are you in Michigan, i see your location says Detroit, i live in Windsor ive never seen you out there if your close to me, are you close to Crystal Bay!/ Lake Erie area? I'll run ya just for the fun of it.

i live in harrision twp lake st clair not to close to u but i think we should have a event close to here u no it could be alot of fun but always out there if u r ever in the area we should get together and kick some ass

just GOT TO DO IT! great lakes gpr 1200's Avatar
    Come On over to our side of the state? We get together on sundays.Do yo have a long staight spot for dragging over there? let us know?

I have the ultimate place for Dragin better than any you've probably seen b4 , and im not kidding its like heaven, We call it JetSkit bay! Its about 200ft wide or more and about 2miles long im guessing and its a little bay and its perfectly straight, i know back a few years ago we lined about 8-10 jetskis at once and raced. No big boats can go in here cause the a shallow entrance just ski boats. You guys would love this! im going out there today i will take pictures for you! on my phone if i can. There are two GPR guys on the yamaha side that could vouche for me , cause they ride there also.

were is the bay at u ride in i would come across the state but that is 3 hours away,i got a flat spot across the lake fun ride there and that is were we all ride we really should get us all together,it would be a blast i need to get my ass kick u no

Quote Originally Posted by dv8raaz View Post
    were is the bay at u ride in i would come across the state but that is 3 hours away,i got a flat spot across the lake fun ride there and that is were we all ride we really should get us all together,it would be a blast i need to get my ass kick u no
    How far are you from the Ambassador bridge? im about 10 min from there! and the bay is another 10 min from me!

i am 30 mins from detroit all my friends put there skis in at metrobeach that is my back yard then we ride all day

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information