2002 SeaDoo RxDI

I am looking at buying one....

Any problems with them to look at? This one has 52 hours on it....

What are stock speeds?

+1
    I have a 2001 and it has 160 hours on it! The ski in my opinion is one of the best ever made! As long as you flush it, inside and out and keep in maintained, it should last a long time! Top speed with low hours is somewhere around 61-63! Mine right now with me on it 220lb will run 59mph!

Quote Originally Posted by Rendog View Post
    I have a 2001 and it has 160 hours on it! The ski in my opinion is one of the best ever made! As long as you flush it, inside and out and keep in maintained, it should last a long time! Top speed with low hours is somewhere around 61-63! Mine right now with me on it 220lb will run 59mph!
    Yup! 63 mph sound about right.
    I just test out over the weekend at my buddy place in California Delta by Discovery Bay area, it was early evening around 8:00pm, smooth water and calm "glass condition", I weight 130 lbs and got up to 65 mph doing
    "Superman" maneuver w/ totally aerodynamic. Can't get beyond 65mph on WOT, this speed is register thru my Garmin GPS which is more precise.

Depend on where you ride.
    Smooth water will be great, but not under choppy condition like ocean ride.

Good Luck.

Have owned a '02 RXDI since '03. Bought w/13 hrs on it and now have 70+ hours on it. Have not had any problems w/it. It does excellent on fuel usage when compared to other Sea Doos I have owned (5 carbed models and presently also own a '04 RXP). I think it uses a lot of 2-stroke oil compared to the other 2-stroke Sea Doos I have owned. Has a nice ride. It is the PWC my wife rides. She likes it because of its size, ride and performance. I have had her try a couple different 3 seater Sea Doos, but she does not like them because they feel big to her (she is a rather small lady, 115 lbs soaking wet).
    You may want to PM Pale Rider as I know he owned a RXDI for a few years. He probably logged more hours on one so he could give you a better long term assessment of maintenance issues.

Thread Information