Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up speed & rpm after washers

well i am satisfied with my repairs , riva washers, the ski ( rxt ) seems to pull a little harder and will run an indicated 70 mph but the best rpm i have seen is 7840... the ski has 21 hours on it now and is all stock except for riva washers... maybe it's the rxp's that turn up toward 8100???

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnson View Post
    well i am satisfied with my repairs , riva washers, the ski ( rxt ) seems to pull a little harder and will run an indicated 70 mph but the best rpm i have seen is 7840... the ski has 21 hours on it now and is all stock except for riva washers... maybe it's the rxp's that turn up toward 8100???
    You are dead on with the RPM,s for a stock 07 RXT! I have seen 7900 on mine for about a minute of WOT and 70 degree water! 7840 is what I usually run! My RXT has approximately 40 hours on it so far! You can bend the stock prop to get your RPM'S up.

add some type of fresh air intake, Riva or homemade, and your rpm's will jump right to where you want them without touching the prop.

Talking

cool i knew we were in the ballpark because mine and my brothers rxt are side x side at wot across the water.... but i do pull him by just about 1/4 mph... oh , the little guy with the net would be me!!!!by the way southboundchicken is my bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post
    You are dead on with the RPM,s for a stock 07 RXT! I have seen 7900 on mine for about a minute of WOT and 70 degree water! 7840 is what I usually run! My RXT has approximately 40 hours on it so far! You can bend the stock prop to get your RPM'S up.

gtxx, what intake do you have???

+1
    Your ECU will take you to 8100 just like an RXP. It could be water/air temp holding you back. Put a stage 1 and a RR SC wheel on. Don't tell your brother and waste Him.

mr. knowitall
    well that will never work cause his brother is siting at his own computer reading all this nonsense and besides he will have to do the work at my facility because if his wife finds out that he is spending any money at all on that beast when he knows he has a baby on the way his butt will be toast , you guys have never seen his wife but i wouldnt mess with her she is a force to rekon with nice try though...

You def should see 8100.

I saw 8100 on my 05 RXT, which was also 99% stock.

+1
    Take yours down to his neck of the woods and 7850 might not be too bad. I would say with the water and air like they are right now you are right where you should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcrowley View Post
    You def should see 8100.

I saw 8100 on my 05 RXT, which was also 99% stock.

mr. knowitall
    yep water and air temps are a little warm right now, will have to wait for cooler temps to see a few more rpms but really i dont care about that at all cause cooler temps mean one thing and that is that winter is on the way

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information