Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHO can guess what this is !!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! this is the last thing the enemy sees before he says O SHIT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warthogfront_888.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	329.8 KB 
ID:	125  

just in case u were interested ...120 rounds per SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!

P>S clcik the PIC to get a nice close up view

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Actually not 120 a sec, the 30mm Avenger Gatling gun shoots 4200 rounds a minute, that's 70 a sec (well enough to turn the average camel fucker or commie in burger)

The 20mm Vulcan that equips all the US fighters since the 60s shoots 6000/min or 100 a sec.

The 7.62 minigun shoots 8000/min, that's 130 a sec.

Actually if you want to get technical JACK..(u see u should leave this stuff to people that actually know) your "internet copy and pasted qoutes look like that of an un eductaed ebaum.com watcher ..... study my son !!! Because ..............
    The AN/GAU-8a 30mm Avenger seven-barrel gatling gun, mounted only on the A-10 attack jet, is a 30mm, 7 barrel gatling gun used primarily in the air to ground role as a soft target killer and tank buster.

This aircraft is used for close-air support in attacking ground threats such as armored tanks and vehicles, and also serves as a forward air control observer for sighting ground threats and directing air strikes against enemy targets.

The gun, mounted in the fuselage nose of the A/OA-10 Thunderbolt, is produced by [ex General Electric] Martin Marietta Armament Systems.
    the GAU-8 fires 1,800 rounds per minute, with the higher 4200 rd/min rate having been deleted in the 1980s. However, the A-10 can only fire in high rate, which is 3900 rounds per minute. Now that class is over you may ask questions KID !!!!

+1
    So what happened to the 120 rounds a second?

Oh wait, they NEVER happened

Sorry, being WRONG in your initial post won't be erased by a GOOGLE search.

Again ..If you had ANY clue at all what you were talking about on the subject you would know in fact that that gun IS CAPABLE .. CAPABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OF that ..lets see who do i believe .. a piolot of a a 10 warthog that I happen to know personally or a geek pencil pusher that quickly searches every ones posts /threads all over the net to try to look cool .... But hey seriously if that helps u sleep better knowing u are a great stat searcher , then more power to u Now run a long and make pee pee 12 or 13 or whoever u are

p.s in case u dont have a webster nearby CAPABLE means .. could possibly and or has done

Crazed......After reading this thread and the B.O.V. thread, you sure have revealed alot about yourself.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZEDRXP
    a piolot of a a 10 warthog that I happen to know personally or a geek pencil pusher that quickly searches every ones posts /threads all over the net to try to look cool ....
    First, I think it's spelled a "pilot"

Second, you never had your butt in an A10, it's just hearsay.

Third, if you go by what things are capable of, in theory, your ass can do a backflip in the surf, paint like Van Gogh or write "war and Peace", but you never did, why? Because there is a difference between being capable of doing things and actually doing them.

Fourth, in 10 1/2 years, you missed Desert Storm and now you're reserve so you most likely won't see combat, I have, so far you just hung out all over the place with a rifle, I know that's tremendously badass but allow me to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information