Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Info On Turbo Conversion

I think there has been a few threads on turbo but I have not seen many post lately about rec ski`s with turbos mostly high dollar race ski`s

I would like to know if anyone has the turbo set up on a daily rider I am looking for reliability and performance or is it really worth it for a rec ski if you have to keep the boost down for reliability reasons, we know what happens when you turn them way up

Seeing a running Rec. turbo ski is about as likely as a 90 mph kawi video at this point.

Idono I build turbo snowmobiles I am looking to the winter for an excuse

there is one Turbo RXP for sale over hee in South Africa.
    It seams to be quite reliable, if you look after it, and it went 102 mph when it was in a Drag Setup.
    Well, I think it pushes out somewhere close to 400horses.
    I saw that thing racing three weeks ago and it is mindblowing. Simply the sound sends goosebumps all over.
    If you are interested I can find out the email address of the guy and hook you up!?
    Cheers,

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    there is one Turbo RXP for sale over hee in South Africa and it went 102 mph
    Cheers,

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    It seams to be quite reliable, if you look after it, and it went 102 mph when it was in a Drag Setup.

uhm.....got any pics ?

We need him to register on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post

uhm.....got any pics ?

We need him to register on the forum
    YES! also pics of the loch ness monster, bigfoot, and a 90mph kawasaki please...

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    YES! also pics of the loch ness monster, bigfoot, and a 90mph kawasaki please...
    Yea, its owned by the one Prince that has $10 Million dollars in an escrow account for you, because you are a distant cousin of his groundskeeper who nailed the chamber maid who went to school with the cook's sister who came onto her after a night of drinking at a frat party in Austin, Massachusetts, where they where filmed for collegesluts.com, but they said it would never get on the net, so they did what we saw, and some thought you could never use a banana like that, but who are we to judge what goes into ones' orfice, like an ear, because its stuff like this that makes the world go round but eventually the night security gaurd will see what we did because that is not even legal in 19 states, unless you use a hampster, that is purchased from the local pet store from a teenage clerk who has more oil on his face than my RXP does in its catchcan, which reminds me.....I gotta empty that thing.

+1
    maybe he's talking about nickdog who bought les cooke's ski

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yea, its owned by the one Prince that has $10 Million dollars in an escrow account for you, because you are a distant cousin of his groundskeeper who nailed the chamber maid who went to school with the cook's sister who came onto her after a night of drinking at a frat party in Austin, Massachusetts, where they where filmed for collegesluts.com, but they said it would never get on the net, so they did what we saw, and some thought you could never use a banana like that, but who are we to judge what goes into ones' orfice, like an ear, because its stuff like this that makes the world go round but eventually the night security gaurd will see what we did because that is not even legal in 19 states, unless you use a hampster, that is purchased from the local pet store from a teenage clerk who has more oil on his face than my RXP does in its catchcan, which reminds me.....I gotta empty that thing.
    Now thats funny right there, I dont care who you are, thats funny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information