Thread: Nose Cone
07-24-2007, 03:02 PM #1
A few questions..
1) Will the nose cone work properly if the outside is chewed up (as long as the inside is intact) ?
2) How hard is it to get the pump on without a nose cone?
3) Here's a stupid one--> I know running no cone is bad for salt water, but what about sand?
07-24-2007, 03:37 PM #2
2) Take a sponge and tie a rope around it. put the rope through the tunnel and through the intake grate out the bottom. Have the sponge support the driveshaft while you install the pump. pull on rope and get sponge out the intake grate.
3) Sea doo's run best in water. Be it Salt or fresh. I have never tried riding it on the beach, so I cant answer this one.
07-24-2007, 03:44 PM #3
I knew you couldn't finish a comment without a smartass twist to it
Riding in water WITH sand NOT on the damn beach
07-24-2007, 03:47 PM #4
07-24-2007, 03:54 PM #5
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
3) Sea doo's run best in water. Be it Salt or fresh. I have never tried riding it on the beach, so I cant answer this one.[/quote]
Now that's funny!
07-24-2007, 04:19 PM #6
i just push up on the driveshaft while i push on the pump with the other hand. you have to be able to work by feel though.
i also have long arms
07-24-2007, 08:23 PM #7
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
STEVE I LOVE YOUR POST. YOU KNOW HOW TO LIVE MY FRIEND
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By jasonj2004 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 9Last Post: 05-25-2006, 03:35 PM
By 1FastTrespiper in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:29 PM
By Pale Rider in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 16Last Post: 02-14-2006, 04:37 PM
By BDNJ in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2006, 10:21 AM
By Mark S in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2005, 03:48 PM