Closed mouth no get fed,...... travelboysteve's Avatar

OK, I have a question,......

I hope I'm not flamed too hard for this, but,......is there a "pisser" on an 06 RXP? I looked and my boat does not eject any water from the bow line. This concerned me as my other boat has had exhaust cooling problems recently. I looked at the 2 tubes that lead out through the hull and one is connected to the side of the battery,..?????? dunno what that is,........and the other seems to be a fuel blow off of some kind. It runs down and then back up and over to the top of the fuel tank,.....????????
    I have a 2 stroke with a "pisser" and I have had a miserable time with sand blockage etc, (it's fixed, long story, and I put intake screens in both boats).
    I did a few mods recently, Thanks Jerry,......and the exhaust water is running a little hotter than before but it's present just the same. I did check to see if water was getting in all the right places within the engine and it appears so. With my limited knowledge of these craft, everything seems OK and it runs crazy fast now,.... I just want to make sure I'm not going to melt another set of exhaust hoses like my 3D,........Thanks guys for your input,.....gotta sleep, long drive back from the river,........peace and hair grease,.....Steve

Oh,....Thanks to Jerry, and alot of you guys here on this forum,....my boat easily does 72 mph now,...I will do some final speed runs and post when the RE's and exhaust are on,........thanks for all the great info here fellas, (and ladies, where applicable)

There is a pisser but it comes out your exhaust from what i understand unless there is another one, if you want you can re route your pisser/ exhaust cooling line the usually goes into your waterbox and re route out the side or wherever you'd like just buy a water bypass fitting from Jerry. Im in the process of doing the same thing cause i bought Jerry's waterbox and i need to re route out the side.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndn View Post
    There is a pisser but it comes out your exhaust from what i understand unless there is another one, if you want you can re route your pisser/ exhaust cooling line the usually goes into your waterbox and re route out the side or wherever you'd like just buy a water bypass fitting from Jerry. Im in the process of doing the same thing cause i bought Jerry's waterbox and i need to re route out the side.
    Thanks,.... I think that got it, Just a little concerned,.... unless someone else comes on and tells me, "Nope, you're gonna blow up your boat, you have a plugged kanootin valve or something",.........I was just a little curious, especially after taking in both skis to the stealership for the 10 hour monkeyfu*k they charge you for, telling them I have an exhaust cooling problem, they giving me back my boats, telling me , "everything is good to go" and burning up a 3rd set of hoses and resonators on the 3D only to find they did NOT check the exhaust cooling line on the water exit side of the engine, (assclowns), , Just cuz it comes out the "pisser" doesn't mean it's cooling the exhaust morons!!!..... and it took me 3 hours, and 3 gallons of water under 100 psi of pressure to rid my little boat of sand. ARE YOU READING THIS BERT'S MEGA MALL ASSCLOWNS???????? I hope so you useless jagoffs. You call yourselves professional service techs?,...HA!!! I read more great things here from garage mechanics and DIY'ers than any dealership I've seen,.....
    I sent back my service report card,...you betcha

Wow,...I have a resentment I think,.....

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    you don't have a separate pisser like other doo's.

on a personal note.....funny posts, you made me laugh early in the morning, thanks "useless jagoffs"...lol

Quote Originally Posted by SeanCucf View Post
    you don't have a separate pisser like other doo's.

on a personal note.....funny posts, you made me laugh early in the morning, thanks "useless jagoffs"...lol
    How good could a "Berts mega mall" be?

Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    I know, I know,.....but they did give me a pretty good deal and I wanted to ensure the warranty, bla, bla, bla,.......

Sean, Glad i could getcha a giggle in the morning,........you 2 guys have posted some tremendous info, thank you both,.........

Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    ROTFLMFAO

Thread Information