Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    +1

More NEW SC Information for those Interested

As most of you know, Procharger is building a kit for us.

The latest news is that their weather is delaying the kit from testing. They are expecting to ramp up testing around May which will make the kit hit the market around June. As all of you know anything can happen and June may turn into July or ??????

So if you are holding out for something else you can look to RIVA if they get moving, or Les.

A lot of you have given up on the RIVA and went to Les, I for one will be giving them another week or so to release the information and a status update, or my stuff is headed down under.

Hey RIVA if you released all of the information tomorrow about the new Stage III down to every last part what do you really think "The Competition" is going to do try and steal your R&D and copy your kit and abandon their own work??? I mean really how much of your stuff has been copied to this point? NONE!!!

So letís say you release the info tomorrow including all the parts, and a projected cost and release date. Guess what you may sell a few kits and keep the sales in the US.
    The down side to keeping this info a secret is that more of Les's kits are hitting the US and the word on them is very strong. Now this means you have to compete with someone on the other side of the world.

The more AU kits over here the more R&D and testimonials hit the groups, which is nothing but bad for you unless these kits prove unreliable???

Guys I hope you do not take this the wrong way but you are only hurting yourselves so give us some info.

My $2k is headed to AU in about 2 weeks

Damn that sound like an ultimatum, tell us how you really feel!!!!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    LOL! AMEN!

+1
    They maybe are testing the waters for interest.... they maybe trying to keep it running?

+1
    David, I totally agree ... holding out on posting ANY info is costing them money ... and seriously, what are the biggest secrets they could have?? More boost, bullet proof washers? Old news thanks to Les. Better ECU or add-on fuel controller to handle the additional boost? Old news too ... New ride plate? Hmmm, maybe, but not sure most of us will want to tear off the stock one for a mph or two. A Solas 3 blade prop? Maybe, but big deal, only a matter of time before additional props hit the market for the higher HP machines, and the Skat is already being sold. And anything else bolt on is minor stuff after covering those bases ... My summer is short and when the weather breaks I want to be DONE installing and ready to ride. All this secrets bullshit only means lost business for them, but apparently they don't realize how much money many of us are spending with Les and Rotax Racing ... whatever.

+1
    I agree, the manufactures in this sport are out of their mind. I have order alot of stuff in the past week or month and 90% of the stuff I need they dont have, Factory Pipe, UMI, Skat just to name a few. They must not be thinking WHY WOULD YOU WAIT TIL JUNE TO COME OUT WITH YOUR NEW PRODUCT? Dont tell me that they have been working all year round
    They start back up in Jan and they run out of time to produce by April, poor planning. Ive been waiting for a set of UMI bars for over a month now. Back in the day I didnt have any $$$ and they all had plenty of parts and now I have the $$$ and no parts

I completly agree and posted that on their site. I'm about ready to send my money to AU as well.

There is no reason that riva should be holding this so close to their chest.

hey 1 fast ve,i`ll give you my address and you can send the money straight to me
    on a serious not yeah you`re spot on,the more they stuff around the more money they`re gonna lose

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    this is the most action that Riva forum has had in months!

1 fast, can I post that on riva's site in the thread about the stage 3?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information