Thread: 07 or 08???

Lightbulb 07 or 08???

Hey im in 2 minds to either get an 07 Rxp or wait for the 08 Rxp. when does the 08 come out and what do you think the differences will be?

i've asked the same question. im prob goin to wait till at least september so i can find out the specs on the new craft. im wanting a 08 RXP if they have more HP but if not im going to get a 07 and save a little $

I'm in for a 08 with more hp and if they fix the clutch problems.

Yer thanks what date in sept do them come out?

RANDABLE either get 07 now and enjoy or wait for 08 and get it the second it comes out and u will have it before summer

Quote Originally Posted by Bourkey_RxP View Post
    Yer thanks what date in sept do them come out?
    Last year the official release was mid to late September - like the 19th or 20th if I recall correctly.

BRP holds an event for the press about a month before the official release - the print magazines need the time for production. Although the infomation is not supposed to be released until the official launch, last year there was a ton of reliable information available on the Internet a few weeks before the official launch.

In fact, that's how I found out about this website - the other Sea-Doo website kept deleting posts that made reference to new product so I started to follow the posts on this site.

IMO, 2007 was a huge disappointment for BRP - lots of hype but no real solutions or innovation. It will be interesting to see what 2008 brings.

Thread Information