New King of the bay

So now that it's getting a little nicer out here the skis are starting to come out. And one by one they get hosed!!! Ha ha I love it. Today I got, "What The Hell Is That Thing!!!" Some guy on a Yamaha saying he used to be the fastest around till he saw me Fly past him. Love it!!!

+1
    lol its always fun beating people . right now on my lake i've only know like maybe 3 people who can beat me so far, Andy Jay and Mitch. Jay and Mitch both have a stage 1 kit in their rxp and Andy is just a hell of a rider and used to do the endurance racing a lot. So other than them i havent found any 1 i cant beat yet lol but also its its hard to find people who wanna race lol. I just beat my friend's dad's STXR thats moded alot today. I dont know what all he did to it but he got me a lil bit out of the hole but i really shined thanks to my new riva intake grate lol so i ended up like two ski lengths ahead of him lol.

I had a similar experience while out on the lake yesterday. A couple of kids on kawis came up to me and wanted to make a run. They asked what I had, and I told them, "just another slow sea-doo". I told them to keep side by side with me so I could run with them for as long as I could.

We kept side by side, each one giving just a bit more throttle. They both topped out in the 55mph range, and then I pinned it. They could not believe how fast I went by them.

We stopped and they were shocked. Told me that they had the fastest skis for the last couple of years. I told them htat they must have had last years gas still in them, or bad plugs.

They agreed and told me that they wanted to make another run when they see me again.

That will be fun spanking them all summer.......

+1
    you know i think its weird that even though now the RXP is like really popular yesterday(seeing how people know how fast it is) when i beat a moded seado GSX the guy was shocked lol and that guy lasted i think longer than the STXR. Guess I'm going be keeping my eyes open for moded jetskies since i havent found a stock jetski that will race(not even a rxp). Racing is just so much fun and hopefully once i get some money and buy the riva sponsons my dad will let me enter in the beginner class .

Thread Information