Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    +1

New Member With Some Questions :)

Hello Everyone,

I been looking over ur website for a couple of weeks now, and I love it. Great videos and all . I am looking to buy a new 06 rxp. Just debating on buying one new or buying one used. I was wondering if u could help me out. I Live in South Florida.(anyone From Fl?) I currently own a 1993 seadoo gtx and a 95 xp<--need a motor. I enjoy wave jumping and just cruising the intercoastal and even going to lakes. To tell u the truth I just love being out on the water, itís my way to relive stress my buddies and I go out as much as we can. We just rebuilt both of our skis. And were kind of sick of doing more wrenching then riding. So my Questions are. What problems have u noticed with the rxp's. What do warranties cover? And extended warranties cover? If I find like a 04-05 with an extended warranty should I get that? Instead of buying new? Just really trying to make up my mind. If I get the rxp I will not being doing mods.... (At least I say this now I really want something that is reliable and that I wont have to worry when im out on the water also has anyone ever seen how far u have gone on one tank of gas. I currently just got a price for a 06 rxp out the door for $10.700 no trailer. Is that a good price? I have a trailer from my 93 gtx 02 continental.

Adam Bomb

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    welcome to the board adam! glad to see you are actively posting and not just lurking always nice to have new members particpating in conversation.

warranty really covers everything and anything as long as you don't sink the machine, get water in the engine, or suck up rocks...

problems we see are the supercharger clutch slipping... other than that they are pretty bullet proof. this item is covered under warranty.

you can have a machine warranteed for a TOTAL of 4 years...before march 31st is a good time to buy bc it's the boat show season and seadoo is offereing a 2 eyar free warranty OR a great financing deal.

welcome to the board Adam, shibbs is the man!...PR...

+1
    Welcome to the board!! I wish I could help you...but I have noo idea what's going on here. I'm just here for the ride.

+1
    Yes I am aware of the warranty or the 5.99 %. I am thinking about putting it under my line of credit from my House .So its tax deductible at the end of the year. I want to purchase it before the 31st. This is really a b day present to me I will be turning 26 on the 21st of March. My parents of course said I should hook up my house, but forget that I need to have some more toys and enjoy life!!!!!!!!

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB
    Yes I am aware of the warranty or the 5.99 %. I am thinking about putting it under my line of credit from my House .So its tax deductible at the end of the year. I want to purchase it before the 31st. This is really a b day present to me I will be turning 26 on the 21st of March. My parents of course said I should hook up my house, but forget that I need to have some more toys and enjoy life!!!!!!!!

Adam
    Ya Man! you only live once! go for it...PR...

+1
    So any comments on buying used or new with warrenties. What would u do and does $10,700 outh the door for a 06 sound good.?

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    10,700 OTD meaning that includes tax, any fees or paperwork, prep, etc.... there will not be a single dollar added on top of that, correct?

if so, i think it's a pretty good deal.

used or new is up to you... if i have the cash, i always prefer buying new and starting with a fresh machine with zero hours... you could save yourself a few thousand if you bought something used...

does color matter to you? maybe that would help you make up four mind

That price seems pretty good since the msrp is $10,999 before ttt. Get the a new one an 06 and you really won't have to worry about the sc clutch as much. Don't sweat the clutch issue. I was in your shoes months ago thinking is it worth it will the clutch crap out on me. So far no worries. You'll love the ski.

+1
    So in 06 the clutch issue was fixed?????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information