Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sonic Boom Test Lies..

To everyone who has been following the Kerry/Porksword sonic boom test threads here is what i have found..
    I received back the set of Sonic Booms last nite from porksword who claimed he lost 30 rpm.. He supposedly had these on and off his ski a couple times checking for problems that may be causing his loss of rpm, the only one out of 24 sets now, besides Kerrys claim of 30 rpm loss also.. Hmmmm, interesting, everybody has 80-100 rpm gains, now 2 people have exactly a 30 rpm loss..OK.
    In a private message, porksword asked me to refund him him his money, and send his old throttle bodies back, the very next day after supposedly testing them, and in return, he wouldnt make a post and wouldnt say anything to anybody.. I agreed.. If thats what you want, no problem.. This was all before Kerry started his Rossnemos Sonic Boom test thread...
    The very next day, Kerry posts his supposed results on my set of throttle bodies, that i by the way never sold him a set. In his post he claims his 30 rpm loss and also mentions there is another person on the forum that also had a 30 rpm loss.. Hmmm, wait a minute, how would Kerry know that Porksword also had a loss 30 rpm also? Porksword said he wasnt going to mention it to anyone..
    I was getting the drift that Porksword knew Kerry pretty well, especially when he mentioned he had the Kerry VF2 reeds and maybe thats why the sonic booms didnt work.
    I then proposed to porksword that i modify his original set as the only problem set was a core set, and i was sure it was sensor related, tps, etc..
    He agreed to let me do that and i told him i would do that at N/C.
    Last nite i got home from work and my sonic booms that i sent to porksword had made it back home. I opened the box for initial inspection and noticed they were still really clean, and not oily at all.. I didnt think a whole lot of it, it was late, i work 3-11 pm...
    Today was diagnostic day on the return set to find out WHY these didnt work for porksword..
    First thing i did was check the tps setting with a voltmeter. I was convinced it was way off. WOW, 0.79 volt at idle, PERFECT..Thats weird.
    Ok, what i will do then is take this set, and put them on my unported 06 which already has the exact same thing on it, and see what it does, hopefully i can find the demon..
    Took my old set off, great, we are ready to go on with this set.
    I noticed this was a set that i had glass beaded to clean up some corrosion that was on them. I have this glass beader that uses really fine glass and leaves a beautiful finish on the aluminum throttle bodies, and makes all surfaces have the same finish to them.
    As im lowering them down in the ski im noticing again how damn dry they are. Anyone who has taken a set of these off before that has ran for even 10 minutes will notice the oil all over them from the injection system. Very normal to be that way, and these are not..
    So i lower them down, slide them into the rubber intake boots, and tighten tha clamps. I get ready to install the fuel rail and notice it doesnt look like the rubber injector seals that fit between the injector tip and the throttle body have ever been installed, easy to see from that nice glass beading job i did.
    So i install the rubber seals into the throttle bodies and install the fuel rail with the 3 injectors.. As im installing the 3 10mm bolts that hold the fuel rail and injectors to the throttle body, i notice the front one feels like it has some grit in the hole, and the bolt is really scratchy going down, i go to the second bolt and it goes down 2-3 turns with my finger and locks up, hmmmm, weird, i go and start the 3rd and final bolt and its the same way, really scratchy.. So i get my ratchet and start tightening the bolts with a ratchet.
    First one and 3rd one go all the way down, but still feel scratchy, bad, as they went, the second, center bolt turns another 1 turn and locks up solid. WTF, these were just on a ski...
    So i take the fuel rail back off, try to look in the hole to see whats up, and i cant see it, gotta take the throttle bodies back off. Take them back off, get my good ole bifocals out and look down into the hole after seeing there was nothing wrong with the bolts.. Once again, WTF, i cant believe what im looking at.... The bolt hole is still 1/3 full of glass beads from when i had glass beaded them and hadnt blown down in the holes to clean them out..
    The fuel rail was never installed on the throttle bodies.. There is also no (print) on the aluminum throttle bodies that is left when the fuel rail is tightened against it on the center bolt. This bolt wont come close to holding down the fuel rail before it bottoms out in the glass beads inside the boss/threaded hole for the bolt. It locks up 3/4 of an inch before it begins to hold down the fuel rail, enough that the injector will pop out of the fuel rail when fuel pressure builds..
    Stunned and in disbelief i start to study more with the good ole bifocals.
    Whats this, still a little super light aluminum sanding dust, that you can only see when magnified, down inside the fuel injector port on the throttle body. That would have been washed clean with the first few pulses of the injector.

These throttle bodies were never installed on anything. I am 100 percent sure. I am a 31 year seasoned veteran mechanic and know what im looking at. There is no way to run them when the fuel rail was never installed. And im sure its glass beads down in the hole, nor foreign dirt or anything else.

Carver and Kerry have now decided they want to TEST my throttle bodies on Carvers ski.. Read the post, its on there.. Carver sends me a PM saying he wants to call me because he really doesnt trust Kerrys testing and feels his tests may be slanted because he (Kerry) has been (so vocal) about them being no good. I pm him back and tell him i agree, i dont and never have trusted Kerry..
    I believe that whole deal with Carver is another tactic used by the Kerry group to get yet another tester, who supposedly has tested my throttle bodies and they are no good. Carver wants me to think he is going to be doing the testing without kerry. Thats just not gonna happen..
    This entire conspiracy stuns me beyond belief...
    I called and spoke in length to insanediego joe about all this and he directed me to make a post with all the facts i have listed her on this post.
    I am sending the throttle bodies to an independent individual to examine and verify the fact they were never installed on a ski...

Finally, my Sonic Booms kick ass!! Its unreal that a group will go to this extreme to try and discredit something that has nothing but RAVE reviews from everyone except these two.. And they were planning on going to the extreme to add carver to the list so they could have yet a 3rd test that supposedly discredits them...

Im really disappointed in you guys... Speechless emotionally..

Anybody who knows me knows i speak the truth. That is why these are being sent to an independent individual for inspection once again. I would not make such insane accusations without being 100 percent sure of what i have been studying this evening...

Ross

+1
    Im speechless

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rossnemo View Post
    So i take the fuel rail back off, try to look in the hole to see whats up, and i cant see it, gotta take the throttle bodies back off. Take them back off, get my good ole bifocals out and look down into the hole after seeing there was nothing wrong with the bolts.. Once again, WTF, i cant believe what im looking at.... The bolt hole is still 1/3 full of glass beads from when i had glass beaded them and hadnt blown down in the holes to clean them out..
    The fuel rail was never installed on the throttle bodies.. There is also no (print) on the aluminum throttle bodies that is left when the fuel rail is tightened against it on the center bolt.
    Ross

+1
    This should get interesting.

Ross I don't know what to say about that set of Tb's not being tested by Porksword but I doubt there's a conspiracy against you by the "Kerry group". I consider myself part of that group and I have absolutley no information on a conspiracy against you and your sonic boom tbs.

I do not know Carver are Porksword. But it sounds like Carver really beleives that your sonic boom tbs will work for him.

You already know why I don't beleive there is 100rpm+ gain by them, I don't have to post it again. I do think on some skis that there is a gain to some degree with your mods, just depends on alot different variables as no two skis are exact. Again I'm not bashing here
    Last edited by Ronn25; 07-28-2007 at 10:48 PM.

+1
    What can I say...I got 80 to 100 rpm's...guess you have to install them to get your rpm's...lol

I get sick reading this threads. I see so much jealously from some people in this forum trying to bring other people down, but this jealous people dont see the trail they themselves have left behind.

I posted earlier that a product is only as good as the person that stands behind it and it got deleted. Its obvious that Ross is willing to come forward and challenge this in public and take care of business, other people who work on skis like to keep things quiet, sweep them under the rug.

There have been other claims that some of the stuff that we have come out with thruout the years is useless when many of the people here in the forum, Australia, Japan, Europe and the UAE are succesfully using them. Questions have been placed on the 1300's that run 80+ in Texas and have even gotten to the point of accusing some of us as possers, stating that we are claiming this numbers with 1400 engines.

Am I surprised that Ross is in this situation?? Absolutely not, Not after what I was accused of just with the intention of bringing me down.

I guess a back to back of the VForce III with a 80 RPM loss is next, and also the claims that my 3 degree keyway actually advances 6-7 degrees which was actually made.

Ross as long as the people that you have done business with are satisfied and feel that they have got their money's worth its all that matters.

In another note how do you actually know that the EFI rack that was tested was actually done by you??

PEOPLE...... PLEASE REMEMBER THAT PERFORMANCE GAINS COME FROM BOTTOM MID AND TOP AND NOT JUST TOP.

Hang in there Ross.
    Last edited by Fercho; 07-28-2007 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fercho View Post

Ross as long as the people that you have done business with are satisfied and feel that they have got their money's worth its all that matters.

Hang in there Ross.
    Thats the bottom line

this whole situation sucks.

+1
    He has 23 very happy customers. What other proof does he need. He ran stock Tbs at the bug, wrenched them off(in the heat) put the sonic booms on and gained 100 rpms.... A real time test.. If I had an efi gpr My ski would have sonic booms on it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information