Thread: b.p.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

b.p.

was on the water today.went up the creek that txgp1300r was talking about,didn't make it to 287 but it was a cool little cruise

+1
    Only the second time I've had my ski in the water, I rode out of Loyd Park Sunday. Are all the cops and rangers at Joe Pool gestapos?

I let my neices 20 year old boy friend start the jet ski and move it away from the ramp while I was parking my truck. I forgot to give him a jacket but he was in 3 feet of water. The cop got on the intercom yelling at the kid, then read me the riot act while I was walking past him with 3 jackets in my hands.

Then it started lightning so I was beaching my ski over by the swim area where my family was. I cop pulled down the grass directly in front of me and started screaming on his intercom to "beach you ski". Every time he yelled I pulled my ski further up the grass till I couldn't pull it anymore. I went and asked him what I did and he said "I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the guy behind you on the lake" The cop then started cussing that guy and threatening to impound his ski if he saw him splash anyone else.

Then a ranger came along and made my family get out from under a shelter that no was using because we hadn't paid for camping. It was raining and lightning and we had kids with us.

The riding was fun between rain but the cops made it a little less enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by bugeater View Post
    Only the second time I've had my ski in the water, I rode out of Loyd Park Sunday. Are all the cops and rangers at Joe Pool gestapos?

I let my neices 20 year old boy friend start the jet ski and move it away from the ramp while I was parking my truck. I forgot to give him a jacket but he was in 3 feet of water. The cop got on the intercom yelling at the kid, then read me the riot act while I was walking past him with 3 jackets in my hands.

Then it started lightning so I was beaching my ski over by the swim area where my family was. I cop pulled down the grass directly in front of me and started screaming on his intercom to "beach you ski". Every time he yelled I pulled my ski further up the grass till I couldn't pull it anymore. I went and asked him what I did and he said "I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the guy behind you on the lake" The cop then started cussing that guy and threatening to impound his ski if he saw him splash anyone else.

Then a ranger came along and made my family get out from under a shelter that no was using because we hadn't paid for camping. It was raining and lightning and we had kids with us.

The riding was fun between rain but the cops made it a little less enjoyable.
    Hey man yea they can b ass wipes at that lake! try the state park i thank you would like it a bit more! We use the south ramp! Let us know the next time you go.

+1
    My parents live in Mansfield so my 3 nephews, a niece, niece's boyfriend, brother, and sister met there. I thought Loyd would be a little calmer and closer for that big of crew of newbies and one ski. It's not worth it if the cops/rangers are going to be that big of a pain though.

I'll probably try to ride my local lake in Waxahachie. It's small but not as busy and not as many hassles. Still getting used to this ski. I can be in the water there in about 10 minutes. But looking for other people to ride with so I may take you up on your offer. Thanks.

+1
    The cops at pool do speak with a german accent , thats because there are so many crazy people at that lake ( not calling you crazy)...our best entertainment besides blakes hoochie mommas ( nice girl blake) is watching the ramp after a days riding....I have gotten "jacked up" more at joe pool than any other lake...but never gotten a ticket.

+1
    Blake went up the creek and ran up on the shore with his hoochie momma on board...I think she grabbed him somwhere and distracted him...lol

just go during the week and you MIGHT see one cop out there....but probably not.

the north shore is the worst place during the weekends. Every moron is camped out right there, and all the cops know it. 3 law enforcement boats and they all hang out right over there. Ticket/moron heaven.

Thread Information