Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

False Accusations

Moderators: If I Try To Defend Myself From The False Accusations Of Ross Will I Be Banned From The Site?

+1
    No you will not be banned. Just try to do it calmly without getting personal. You guys should call each other and TALK. The written word is so hard to truly understand the posters true meaning.

NO JOE, I respectfully disagree! what ross said was very personal, and very wrong! ross said he was 100% sure of what he was saying and i think he was very clear!

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    CARVER,

I have no idea what was said but I hope things get worked out. I think we all want to get along on this site. I've only heard good things about Ross but whatever it is, good luck with it.

Ben

+1
    Carver defend yourself. Make it good. If name calling starts again I will lock this thread just like I did on rosses thread.

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IowanGPR View Post
    CARVER,

I have no idea what was said but I hope things get worked out. I think we all want to get along on this site. I've only heard good things about Ross but whatever it is, good luck with it.

Ben

OK, well just read the entire post on what you want to defend yourself for. I think over the phone would be best for the both of you... all becuase (as was said previously) words are taken differently in print than they are from actually hearing it. This situation does suck. If you want to be a customer and take the risk of not having any gain from his product, I believe that is your risk, not Ross's. I don't want to be in the midde of this, becuase I do not yet have the SB's. Jus please be civil.

Heres the quote on what i said about you Carver..

Carver sends me a PM saying he wants to call me because he really doesnt trust Kerrys testing and feels his tests may be slanted because he (Kerry) has been (so vocal) about them being no good. I pm him back and tell him i agree, i dont and never have trusted Kerry..

And here is the pm you sent me..

CARVER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK ROSS, LETS DO THIS!! IF YOU DON'T MIND I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE SOMETIME IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO. I DO THINK THAT THESE WORK AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT KERRY'S TEST IS TOTALLY UNBAISED.
    I'M AFRAID HE'S NOT GOING TO GIVE IT A FAIR TEST BECAUSE HE'S BEEN SO VOCAL AGAINST IT.
    WE NEED TO MAKE SURE WE DO IT RIGHT, BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYONE WILL BE WATCHING AND LISTENING

I will not reply back to this thread again.. I am done with all this..

+1
    Carver. What have you been accused of that has got you fired up sooo?

did it get locked because of name calling or because it was getting obvious ross was wrong? you will hear from me in the morning.

+1
    Im telling you it got locked due to name calling and it wasnt going anywhere good. Nothing good was comming of the thread so it was locked.. A question like that sounds like your calling me a liar. See there is a perfect example of me taking written word wrong.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information