Rear exahust kit...

Has anyone moved the water injection farther back in the Riva Rear exahust kit tube to make their ski louder?

Isn't the RR water injection different ?
    You could probably compare with that.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i completely removed and capped off and expoxied the water injection of the riva pipe personally... mine leaked when it was brand new, so i decided the hell with it, it serves no function really, so i capped it and smeared apozy around the edges to stop the leaks.

I have an RXT tho... i left al the waterlines AS IS from the factory... i'm not sure how the RXP waterlines are routed and what ur able to do. Hopefully i didn't mess up i've already run my ski a few times with it like this tho.. and will again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    i completely removed and capped off and expoxied the water injection of the riva pipe personally... mine leaked when it was brand new, so i decided the hell with it, it serves no function really, so i capped it and smeared apozy around the edges to stop the leaks.

I have an RXT tho... i left al the waterlines AS IS from the factory... i'm not sure how the RXP waterlines are routed and what ur able to do. Hopefully i didn't mess up i've already run my ski a few times with it like this tho.. and will again tomorrow.
    Steve: we should really test/feel the outlet itself after a hot run, just to see if the outlet is warm, hot or really hot...

If you look at the micro-fische for the GTX SC limited, you will see a "T" connector interupting the water return line under the exhaust manifold connection, this is the same tap/source for the RXP water line at the stock exhaust outlet, also in the GTX SC LTD, there is something in line in the water line just before it goes into the top of the J-pipe, looks like a reducer!? seems to me that something here is def calibrated, so the only thing I can do is test out using the yellow reducer disc in the puimp and go from there. I was thinking of getting the components to "T", like in the RXP/GTX SC LTD, but will try this route first...PR...

now that I am in the process of putting the free flow exhaust on my 03 Ltd edition. What are you all talking about capping off. Does this apply to the Free flow exhaust or the complete Riva exahaust system?

just pertains to the Riva thru hull...PR...

appreciate it was worried there for a second. All I neede was to be WFO and have a leak. HA HA HA

Thread Information