Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Can't we all just get along.

Yea it sounds funny right but damn it's true. I have been on this forum since Feb. 2006 and this constant bickering is unbelievable. It reminds me of when I would be traveling with my kids you know( Dad he said this and dad she said that and then I would say don't make me pull this car off the side of the road). We are all adults on here right? Then lets act like it people. I know that with this many members there is bound to be some disagreement but lets handle with a little professionallism like adults. If you don't like something thats said use the PM function or call them over the phone instead of duken it out over the open forum for all to see. I truely enjoy coming on the forum everyday gaining knowledge and making friendships and reading some pretty good stories and I think most members enjoy those same things and would agree with me so how about giving everyone a break with the fighting Ok.

I really think Green Hulk and his moderators should be commended for staying on top of all this, you guys have to put out a lot of fires for me I say Thanks you must have long fuses.
    Last edited by injected2stroke; 07-30-2007 at 09:39 AM.

Well in Ross and my situation I think its squared away and put behind us.

He said what he felt he needed to say, I said what I needed to say. He appologized, I appologized. Its over.

+1
    Yeah, why can't we all just get along, you f***ing ****suckers?

Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    Yeah, why can't we all just get along, you f***ing ****suckers?
    THAT DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ^%$*^*((*

J/K

+1
    This site is weaksauce compared to some others. I think for the most part people on here are awesome

+1
    i have not ever started a thread to bash but, as many i know i have a problem with a certain someone and his buddy. i usually will stay out of the bickering until one of my friends are attacked or bashed..........if a friend starts a bashing thread i stay out unless i clearly see a wrong has been made... 99% of the board are the best people i have ever met it is just a shame that the other 1% bring there negative attitude. i hope that this stuff stops and we can allget along to enjoy our hobby/obsession thats what the beautiful thing about MudBug is that you get to meet in person which, seems to bring people a little closer.

In all fairness though. It does have to be considered that Carver did not see the post until the next day so he didnt have the opportunity to respond on the same night like I did and then have a chance to sleep on it before coming back for further discussioin. Sleep does wonders for these sort of things. I do appreciate the moderators giving us the opportunity to respond before closing the thread though.

+1
    i think calling or pm should be done first and posting should be a very last resort............................................ .........................

+1
    This reminds me of a Diceman line (if you're over 30, you should know who the Diceman is):

Dice: "So I go to the psychiatrist and he asks me what's wrong. I say Doc, I seem to have problems making friends you f***ing c***sucker."

Makes me laugh every time I hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    i think calling or pm should be done first and posting should be a very last resort............................................ .........................
    I agree 100%. Everything can usually be worked out in private and all questions can be answered from both sides. In private you can at least agree to disagree and if possible both parties can get out of a situation with as little damge as possible, be it reputation, financal, future business, performance, or even friendship. Once things go public, pride can often get in the way and elevate things to a new level thats harder to recover from.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information