Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Yo, I need a new vest, helmet, and wetsuit

Aight guys, just registered in dis shit seems like a legit forum. Anyway I've been riding my supajet a lot this summa and wanna be able ta ride in da winta too so I'm prob gonna cop a new wetsuit, vest, and helmet.

I'm thinkin slippery or jetpilot for the vest. Either one is prob gonna be a good choice right? I need sumtin dat has good impact protection but I don wanna spend mad scrilla cause I'm po right now. How's the Slippery swtich molded vest?

Now the helmet aight holmes. So I'm thinkin a Bell Ballistic cause they are cheap, look pretty dank, and will prob protekt my dome pretty good. I don't wanna get one of those gath helmets cause I don't think it's needed and it would probs make me look like a quief. I gotta keep it balla ya knaw.

Aight now for the wetsuit, I'll be rydin in da cold weatha. I rep tha 360 (WA state) so I'll be rollin in tha Pacific, and it can get chilly ya kno, shrinkage and shit. so I gotta have sumtin that'll keep me pretty warm and so I dun freeze my scrotum off. So I be thinkin prob a slippery suit, possibly the matrix, anyone know how good it is and will it keep me pretty warm? I'm not really sure about the westuit tho, usually I just rock XXL boardshorts in da summa. If ne'one can recomend a legit wetsuit that isn't too much $$ and will keep me warm in tha winta tha'd be sick.

aight, thanks guys
    keep it gangsta

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2snowman View Post
    Aight guys, just registered in dis shit seems like a legit forum. Anyway I've been riding my supajet a lot this summa and wanna be able ta ride in da winta too so I'm prob gonna cop a new wetsuit, vest, and helmet.

I'm thinkin slippery or jetpilot for the vest. Either one is prob gonna be a good choice right? I need sumtin dat has good impact protection but I don wanna spend mad scrilla cause I'm po right now. How's the Slippery swtich molded vest?

Now the helmet aight holmes. So I'm thinkin a Bell Ballistic cause they are cheap, look pretty dank, and will prob protekt my dome pretty good. I don't wanna get one of those gath helmets cause I don't think it's needed and it would probs make me look like a quief. I gotta keep it balla ya knaw.

Aight now for the wetsuit, I'll be rydin in da cold weatha. I rep tha 360 (WA state) so I'll be rollin in tha Pacific, and it can get chilly ya kno, shrinkage and shit. so I gotta have sumtin that'll keep me pretty warm and so I dun freeze my scrotum off. So I be thinkin prob a slippery suit, possibly the matrix, anyone know how good it is and will it keep me pretty warm? I'm not really sure about the westuit tho, usually I just rock XXL boardshorts in da summa. If ne'one can recomend a legit wetsuit that isn't too much $$ and will keep me warm in tha winta tha'd be sick.

aight, thanks guys
    keep it gangsta

Crawfish Eating Tutor... aceofd1amonds's Avatar
    HAHAHAHAHAHA....i may be an asshole, but thats funny...and not happy friendly funny...just funny.

+1
    Not funny haha funny queer!

uhhhh, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by K2snowman View Post

aight, thanks guys
    keep it gangsta
    What is "mad scrilla"

What is all of that...... Whatever it was it was the best

aight aight guys. I guess if I'm not gonna get advice I'll assume it's because of the way I phrased things. Maybe this is better. I'm used to talking like that. I guess I can re write it so it's easier to understand if that would help?
    Some forums are different so I didn't know what response I'd get by that, so sorry if that's not something that goes on here and whatnot.

Oh by the way mad scrilla = lots of money

+1
    Vanilla Ice is now into PWC.
    "Word to your motha"

Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Vanilla Ice is now into PWC.
    "Word to your motha"

great, now I'm gonna have everyone stereotype me and shit. Meh, how old are most people here anyway?

so should I like re type that shit and make it easier for you guys to understand and stuff?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information