Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I dont think the RXP is going to be king of the lake for much longer!!

Im sure some of you may have heard but for those who haven't you might me interested. I spoke to a friend of mine during the weekend and hey is currently racing one of the new Hydro Space stand up's. Well during one of his big races he spoke to a representative of Hydro Space about racing there sit down model as well, that is suppose to hit the water in summer of 08 and they told to him expect a sit down model with roughly 300HP!!!!! no speeds were given out tho!They are planning on blowing the the competitors (Yami, Bomby, etc) out of the water he said, basically they're are going to have to play catch up to European HP Market! He was also told this thing is suppose to look mean as hell , kinda stealthy lookin , with sharp edges and a lot of Carbon Fiber. I havent given up on sea-doo yet!! But i think its going to be a pretty dominating summer next year for hydro space maybe if this actually comes true. But who knows after that! They'll probably go outta business like Redline Motorsports did with there snowmobiles and now they make one off! go karts!!

+1
    Well, The stand up is $13,000! Take a guess what the runabout is going to cost? Food for thought.......
    TCR

I call BULLSHIT .... not on you but The info you were giving ... They (the gov) will never allow a waverunner to have a BHP of 300 NO WAY For Insurance reasons alone ...

+1
    It will happen... Maybe not here, but it will happen.

+1
    300 bhp i dont see why not, may not be this year but the bhp has risen year by year so far and i cant see them capping it for any reason..
    most big pwc names have the rental market covered so why not one out and out monster each,
    look at the bhp numbers eight years ago and how they have crept up,in 2008 line up i think it will be safe to expect a 250 ish mark so why not the 300 bhp in say 2010..
    just a thought.....

+1
    Just a behind the scenes rumor....

Benelli powered V motor
    Double your current output.
    THIS year.

+1
    v twins now i have wood....always wanted to put my tlr lump in a ski and hear her thump,
    low down grunt would be unreal and keeping the revs low at the same time lbs per foot would pull your arms off in a pwc..
    who's thinks of putting the twin in a pwc..90 degree i hope,smooth running unlike the rsvr milli's..
    the gpr hull aint deep enough to hold a v twin or is it, so more chance it will be in a three seater...
    Last edited by Hydrotherapy; 07-31-2007 at 02:56 AM.

ROTAX RACING performance
    +1
    the 300 HP Hydrospace is 100% true, the will come out with a 2 and a 3 seater and 6 engine ( HP) version, the topline craft is the 300 HP

thats all no BS, you will see at the WF 2007 the pre production unit

the stock standup is 110 HP and they have 3 factory upgrade Kits

140 HP , 160 HP , 180 HP (only factory racing)

the RIVA RACING kits for the Hydrospace are not RIVA Kits , that upgrade kits are made by Hydrospace

+1
    ING BREUSS GMBH

Personal Water Craft Stand Up From Hydrospace

Model No.:Hydrospace S4Product Origin:AustriaBrand Name:Hydrospace S4Payment Terms:L/C,T/TCertification(s):CE certification

Detailed Product Description
    Hydrospace is the only producer of PWC stand up in Europe, and the first worldwide with a 4 - stroke engine in an stand up.
    Please visit our new website

Hydrospace bought Benelli Motori, which will develope all engines for our upcoming runabout ( sitdown) modell, which offers 3 different
    power Levels: 160 HP / 250 HP / 350 HP !!!

Whether it's for a race or just spending some leisure time out on the water the 2006 Hydrospace S4 Standup is going to satisfy everybody.

The Hydrospace S4 features a 4-stroke two-cylinder engine that provides you with 81 KW (110 HP) of power.
    Check the homepage and contact us, we build up dealer network worldwide!
    Come on and get a partner of HSR-BENELLI!

My freind is a dealer and I heard about it all summer.It will happen but I'll beet it will be 20K+

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information