Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PWC AUDIO

CNILE

PWC AUDIO

I know all of you guys are performance junkies...but do any of you have an audio system on your PWC...we sometimes cruise long distances around Bahrain....rocking out would be cool...

http://www.fullwaveaudio.com/Waterpr...o_Systems.html

Thumbs down John's audio

i know we should not bring personal gripes to this forum , but we are sick listening to the Bee Gees , s-club seven and the Village boys ,, please help us out here lads and recomend that no audio Kit should be installed on a GPR.

i have seen you doing your Y-M-C-A moves whilst driving on the roads , dont try ( for safety reasons ) those moves on your PWC , well not when i am close by.

maybe we could just launch at separate sides of the Island .

you know if you get this kit i will try those line dancing Missisipi moves whilst standing on my rear mats , can i borrow a big buckle for effect.

CNILE
    Now,Now...mad scottsman...you know that's your playlist...rednecks do not listen to queer boy music...like you european type do...however i can get you the big belt buckle and a cowboy hat...lol...and ive seen ya line dance...best not try it on those rear mats...and don't pretend you wouldnt like some good ole' lynyrd skynyrd at 60mph...

+1
    So far this is the weirdest post I've seen in a while...

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    So far this is the weirdest post I've seen in a while...
    you read my mind.

If you want audio information talk to Dochere195, he has a kickass system on his ride... loud and audible at 55/60

CNILE
    sorry guys...must be the middle east heat...i'm just looking for a PWC audio system that can withstand the salt water abuse...

pwc audio system GPR 1300

Quote Originally Posted by cnile1014 View Post
    sorry guys...must be the middle east heat...i'm just looking for a PWC audio system that can withstand the salt water abuse...

John

, no comment on the Audio sytem

your GPR dos,nt get salt water abuse or any other abuse , cruising around listening to love songs will only make you slower and complain more about ruff water riding.

were you late for your hair appointment the other day , you rushed out the water and up the ramp , man , how can you wear your helmet this weeknd without bitching about messing your new hair doo

i hope this is not a true refelction on boys from Alabama ?
    Last edited by stewartgpr; 08-01-2007 at 09:08 AM.

Ok, I will bite. Its looking like you two like busting each others balls, but what exactly are you guys doing in the middle east? If one of you is from Alabama and the other dont seem to be from there either. At first I was thinking military but then decided you probably wouldnt be out riding PWC if that was the case. So whats the story here?

+1
    Yes, Porksword, you DO bite. Big time.

Just thought I'd add a little more weirdness to this thread

CNILE
    you've all heard the expression...with friends like these...we actually have quite a motley riding crue here...we all work here and are from all over the place...wild man stewart is from scottland...i'm from south mississippi...we have another scottsman...a kiwi and a englishman...all a bunch of old farts re-living our youth on GPR's...thanks to everyone's advise on this fourm we have a great order put together for our go fast goodies...and stewart knows he can't go to LA (lower alabama) and run his [email protected] [email protected]#r like he does on here...lol...great guy though...

peace

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information