Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650

    77 mph 285 hp 3 seater, 285 hp 2 seater

    I have heard this from my local dealer that came from a Yamaha Rep,

    Rumor has it that Yamaha is supposed to be coming out with a 77 mph 3 seater with 285 hp and a 285 hp 2 seater, no speeds were givien for the 2 seater , I guess we will know in @ 20 days, and supposed to be all new hulls.Just might be adding another ski to the stable .


  2. #2
    My son (mohawk man) jeffsntx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Belton TX
    Posts
    2,598
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    I have heard this from my local dealer that came from a Yamaha Rep,

    Rumor has it that Yamaha is supposed to be coming out with a 77 mph 3 seater with 285 hp and a 285 hp 2 seater, no speeds were givien for the 2 seater , I guess we will know in @ 20 days, and supposed to be all new hulls.Just might be adding another ski to the stable .

    It will never happen. Production skis will never be allowed to run that fast out of the crate. Just my opinion.


    EDIT: I wish this was correct, but I dont think so.

  3. #3
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsntx View Post
    It will never happen. Production skis will never be allowed to run that fast out of the crate. Just my opinion.


    EDIT: I wish this was correct, but I dont think so.
    x2

  4. #4
    Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Waterloo, IA
    Posts
    1,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow93 View Post
    x2
    +1

  5. #5
    Chrisrokc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    3,667
    If that 2 seater is real I will be moving onnnnn upppp!

  6. #6
    Flying Scotsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    IllINOIS
    Posts
    6,514
    +1
    4
    I have no faith in Yamaha but its called evolution skis will get faster or we will stop buying them.


  7. #7
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc View Post
    If that 2 seater is real I will be moving onnnnn upppp!
    ditto.

    77, maybe on the dremo. 20 days and we shall see.
    I am not holding my breath.

  8. #8
    sleeplessnMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Waveland,MS
    Posts
    1,943
    I wouldnt look forward for that to happen..... Ppl would kill ther selves that dont know what they are doin

  9. #9
    It might run 77mph but thats on a stock speedo..

  10. #10
    Just A Few Bucks!! Gj#6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    762

    When are specs comin out

    when are we goin to get the specs for the new 2008 yamaha or any one have date there comin out

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How much mph or hp can a air filter give to a 250x ?
    By colin_red250x in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 04:09 PM
  2. For the guys that want a cheap 77+ MPH RXP
    By Water4fire in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 08:53 PM
  3. 77 mph Ultra 250 ?????????????
    By rhorne1053 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 02:47 PM
  4. Building a 77+ mph Stage 2+ (stock ECU) RXP
    By Vern in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 12:15 PM
  5. How many skis in the world go over 77 MPH?
    By Jarrett in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •