Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What is the best deal on a NEW Ultra 250

what have you guys paid, i may be looking for a 2nd one in the near future, i paid 10,400 for my first on here in calif, + tax&lic of coarse but no other fees, maybe i can do better on the next one!
    Todd

Fairlanex
    You guys don't know how good you have it over there gettin a 250x for under 11 grand!!! I'm in Australia and just put down 24 grand Aus (= $19,200 US) (not including insurance) and we are supposed to be about 83cents US to our dollar Aus!!!!!!!!!!
    Still it was worth it on the first ride!!!!!!!
    Might import a couple and sell em to pay for mine!

SeaDoocer
    $10,400 was very good...especailly if they don't try to sneak in the freight and other fees!

got mine for $9,999 but it had 20 minutes on it or something like that.

Ski + cover+ Aluminum trailer + 3 vests + sand anchor + mooring lines + custom cut numbers + tax + license=$11,499

that was the deal I wanted, everything I needed out the door for MSRP or under. Thought it worked out ok.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stmpdust View Post
    what have you guys paid, i may be looking for a 2nd one in the near future, i paid 10,400 for my first on here in calif, + tax&lic of coarse but no other fees, maybe i can do better on the next one!
    Todd
    Come this fall and you should be able to haggle down to a really good price on the 250, as it will no longer have top dog bragging rights. It seems like most dealers have a big inventory left and the prime selling period is almost over. Good market for the purchaser.

Richard

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Bart View Post
    got mine for $9,999 but it had 20 minutes on it or something like that.

Ski + cover+ Aluminum trailer + 3 vests + sand anchor + mooring lines + custom cut numbers + tax + license=$11,499

that was the deal I wanted, everything I needed out the door for MSRP or under. Thought it worked out ok.

I paid $11,400 out the door with taxes and everything...I HAD TO PAY FOR THE TRAILER, VESTS, AND ALL THE OTHER SHITE...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post
    Come this fall and you should be able to haggle down to a really good price on the 250, as it will no longer have top dog bragging rights. It seems like most dealers have a big inventory left and the prime selling period is almost over. Good market for the purchaser.

Richard
    F saving a few bucks if the thing is going to sit in your garage for 6 months over the winter (I'm up in Northern Illinois)

I didn't mind paying the $11,400 OTD knowing I had a few great months to ride the thing...

just a thought!

i stopped in the dealership today to buy oil. Just asked a price and was quoted 9,500. There are tons left over out here. The buy said some run really good while others haev nothing but problems. He said wait till all the bugs are out. Might have to purchase another 150 till i see all the new skis out and kawasaki comes back out on top. So well have to see what happens.
    Last edited by tchfall15; 08-02-2007 at 04:18 PM.

+1
    Selling like ice cream in Phoenix. If the Yami and SD rumors are true, there may be some more players in the gas guzzling, High HP, 11.5ft super cruisers soon.

SeaDoocer
    I spoke with one dealer here in Phoenix and they have about 20 RXT/RXP's still in stock...way more from where they should be..I would assume it's the 250's that are causing the problems. But, I got a feeling come Aug BRP will once again reign and Ultras will be dirt cheap!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information