Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It floats But...

edit
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 11-07-2007 at 11:04 AM.

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You look all Navy SEAL like out there in hat.... glad you missed the storms..

Quote Originally Posted by tjx-rxp
    You look all Navy SEAL like out there in hat.... glad you missed the storms..
    after a few minutes in the water I couldn`t feel my ass anymore, feet what feet ...

where is Jerry and shibbs???...PR...

Shibbs is still making sweet love to his RXT after yesterday. Haven't seen Jerry much today. Probally stole BP's ski and hit the water...

Quote Originally Posted by tjx-rxp
    Shibbs is still making sweet love to his RXT after yesterday. Haven't seen Jerry much today. Probally stole BP's ski and hit the water...
    I`m gonna wear the wet T-shirt if that`s what it take to get their attention ...PR...

Only if it say SEADOO Across your chest..lol

PR-put a dab of thread sealant on the allen screws. My ring popped out and went through the steering nozzle and was lost. Yes, the ring can go through the steering nozzle believe it or not. My fault though. Top set screw was loose after trying different rings and it did not hold. Drilled and tapped another hole next to the stripped hole and no problems since.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark S
    PR-put a dab of thread sealant on the allen screws. My ring popped out and went through the steering nozzle and was lost. Yes, the ring can go through the steering nozzle believe it or not. My fault though. Top set screw was loose after trying different rings and it did not hold. Drilled and tapped another hole next to the stripped hole and no problems since.
    I did put loc-tite on the screws...they were stll in there, had to heat`em up a bit to get them out, now 81mm ring is a little oblong, I can still tap it in there with a mallet...It`s all apart now and cleaned all the threads of all the bolts...PR...

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    LOL! yea man, still got a hard on about my ski from yesterday... and it's be raining here all day now like a mo fo depressing.

anyways... seems like someone should be telling skat there's an issue with the rings blowing out since it happened to more than just one person?

at least you know you have no leaks, that's the biggest relief about some of the mods you installed. Too bad tho that you couldn't let her rip and see how it would perform with all the new mods.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information