Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Seadoo stole my heart......

well sorry to everyone here in the polaris part, but like the title says, i just bought a '95 seadoo 800 xp, i couldn't pass up the deal that i got on it, im going to fix up my sl750 to it's original condidtion and possibly sell it. I enjoyed being part of the polaris group, and was wondering if it would be alright if i just came by just to say hi every once and a while. Like i said this polaris group is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 1 Polaris and 2 Yami's they all serve a different purpose! Go ahead and keep it? Z

Change your name to Benedict Arnold, you damn trader!

J/K Have fun with it. Those older XPs are awesome for jumping and just messing around.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    I have 1 Polaris and 2 Yami's they all serve a different purpose! Go ahead and keep it? Z
    I dont have enough room in the back yard lol...
    Last edited by gorilla03; 08-04-2007 at 06:13 PM.

I remember when I went seadoo.. for a short time Now I've sampled just a little bit of every make... except tigershark . First polaris, then seadoo (for a couple months), then upgraded again to yamaha, and now I'm on kawasaki... LOL but I'm looking at getting a polaris pro 785 too, so I'm starting the cycle again only with much better ski's then before!

Good luck gorilla! You'll like the seadoo I suspect, if it has been taken care of, it should be ok. They certainly maneuver much better then the SL hulls, jump better (porpose better too) but all around they are fun ski's. I had the 96 model xp800.

Jared

+1
    I have a kawi in my fleet.

I think lots of people own skis from different makes.

I will say this though:

If Polaris still made skis, I could almost guarantee I would have only Polaris. I sure do love my SXR though...

Been there with the same ride, done that! Have fun.

You probably didn't pick a real good year to try SeaDoo, but you'll probably learn a lot. I predict that you'll get over it real soon.

Let me be the first to welcome you back here, in advance, should it happen. Good luck anyway.

I bought a doo too, it's alright.

Those XP's look like a blast. There are millions (okay, maybe not that many) on the lake I go too. They seem fun to ride around and do tricks like an SL. And there must be a ton of aftermaket stuff for them, cause some of them seem as fast as my Pro and sound bad ass. They gotta be reliable, since you still see a bunch of older ones going strong.

Have fun!

Jug Inspector
    Gorilla, I posted over in the SeaDoo section. Welcome. You have an identical ski to mine, of which there were around 500 manufactured back in the day.

I still have my Polaris, and always will. I'll stray but I always feel "at home" with Polaris. All polaris sleds, and a Polaris ski.

FYI It's really really easy to work on like the SL's.

Bryan

Ride Mohave To Havasu. Live In Los Angeles.
    The X-4 hulled Doos like you guys have with the 785/800 engines are the funner pwc ever made along with the Pro785 and the Polaris domestic 1050 and 1200 2 seaters. The 98 and 99 GP1200s are cool too. The common denominator between all these is that they were all kind of small hulled and fun 2 seaters that offered alot of bang for the buck and fun factor. Long live the fun and agile small hulled 2 seaters. They will probably never surface again so enjoy these jewels.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information