Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

raced another ultra today!!

raced another ultra today ... he had no wedge i did ! i also have riva free flow ... he is 40 lbs lighter than me i only beat him by a cunt hair .... go figure ! mods arent worth it .... just do ride plate and im waiting to see proven mods !!!

oh and he had a full tank i had 3/4s ...

+1
    I have two ultras and the only difference I see between the two is when I GPS the two. Then the one with mods is consistently 1-2mph quicker.

If we line up and race it is side by side for as long as we ride.

Jason

Interesting conclusion. I was thinking the same things about the mods that are available now. They don't seem to do much if really anything at all.

Stock for stock nothing out acclerates an Ultra.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW550I View Post
    raced another ultra today ... he had no wedge i did ! i also have riva free flow ... he is 40 lbs lighter than me i only beat him by a cunt hair .... go figure ! mods arent worth it .... just do ride plate and im waiting to see proven mods !!!

It must have been a RED Hair

I ran another Ultra, with NO wedge and about 2 hours on the machine. Mine has the wedge and 35 hours, they ran about the same until about 50 mph, than I pulled away slightly by about a length.

Also this weekend ran into 2 Sea-Doo's, they were green in color, not sure of the hp, I believe the 215hp, possibly last years model. I spanked both of them as they blew by me and then I caught up, slowed down so my son could ride home the rest of the way with me and then he said: go spank them again, it took me a good 1/4 mile to catch them as I caught them, waived, and then crouched down in the superman position to have some more fun. BTW I went through 5 bars of fuel on this run and then getting home.

I also ran into a goldish colored Sea-Doo, again the 215hp, I had a 180 pound rider and full tank of gas on mine while he was solo, and his buddy had a yellow 2 seater seadoo. It was very close with the 3 seater gold Sea-doo (215) he pulled me slightly, but his buddies Yellow 2 seater spanked me pretty good, first time for everything....Probably had mods.

Jassman, have you gps'd your ski yet? I am just curious as to what speed you are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorne1053 View Post
    Jassman, have you gps'd your ski yet? I am just curious as to what speed you are getting.

I have not, unless there is a way to do it with my garman 660 Nuvi ? that is in my wifes car. Any one know...Thanks Jeff

sure you can do it with you Nuvi 660. Put it on the screen that has all your trip counter information. Reset your max speed etc on that page and then put it in a ziplock back and place it in the glove box. Ride one way, take the max, reset and ride the other way and take the max. Average the 2 numbers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information