Where to buy flow rites?

Where can I buy 4" flow rites? Besides the 2", are there any other sizes available? Is there a reason Jerry does not carry the other size(s) in his store?

+1
    http://www.sled-parts.com/engine/intake.htm

the 2 7/8" that i purchased were not the snap-in kind like the picture (and like riva too)

if you want the smaller ones, go through jerry. if you need bigger ones, get them there.

+1
    i just ordered Rude,Riva ECU, 50 injectors, Solas 15/20R, 2 flo-rites and Groco intercooler from Jerry he has the Flo-Rites but i only seen 2" as well when i ordered.

Steve (rides it like he Stole it) Reid

Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    i just ordered Rude,Riva ECU, 50 injectors, Solas 15/20R, 2 flo-rites and Groco intercooler from Jerry he has the Flo-Rites but i only seen 2" as well when i ordered.

Steve (rides it like he Stole it) Reid
    You are smokin! ...PR...

+1
    Pale im gonna try the S3 with the 42lb injectors FIRST check speeds and fuel comsumption just for curiousity vs RUde. then BOLT up the RUDE and probably FORGET i ever thought about the F*&KING fuel to begin with if u go with the HYPE u read here about the Rude vs S3 wheel but i guess the TEST TRACK out back and the real world bolt it up and see will tell it ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    Pale im gonna try the S3 with the 42lb injectors FIRST check speeds and fuel comsumption just for curiousity vs RUde. then BOLT up the RUDE and probably FORGET i ever thought about the F*&KING fuel to begin with if u go with the HYPE u read here about the Rude vs S3 wheel but i guess the TEST TRACK out back and the real world bolt it up and see will tell it ALL!
    Reid, I've had good fuel economy with the 42# and the S3 charger. I get over 75 miles on a tank. Barely got 60 on my 04 GTX with the 58# fuel regulator and no charger wheel or injectors.

+1
    im just curious more than anything i have buddies that think maybe the Rude and 50's will shorten ride time a bit to much and were just cking it out! im sure PERFORMANCE will WIN in the END as i can get MORE GAS! thanks for the in formation though. i will check PLAY TIME since we DOG our skis quite well in case u havent seen all my TORE UP SHIT ON HERE! hahahahaa thanks again for the info will advise when i get a couple tanks through my 07 RXP after using BOTH set ups!

+1
    Just crus'in you wont use anymore gas--at WOT--yep you will use more. I have had my Rude with 50 lb injectors since March and this is my results.

+1
    figured that part just curious if u go out and ride it like u stole it how long before its beeping compared to lets say stock, then the S3, then the Rude. im curious when riding hard how much ride time u consume with the Rude over the others thats all. no BIG DEAL either way just pondering it. if its 15 to 20 minutes im over it! if im gassing every hour that WILL SUCK ASS! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! stock was about 2 hard hours TOPS and i am curious what a hard ridden tank full will last with the Rude and 50's. guess we will see soon.!!!!!!!!!! will advise! the S3 and 42's are bolted up now and NEW but the NEW RIVA ECU is coming from Jerry with the RUDE and 50's. i sent back the ROTAX stuff after reading on here to much about the PERFORMANCE differences. i wll be selling the S3 im sure if anyone is interested in a SLIGHTLY USED S3 wheel and housing (either complete unit or wheel and housing face ONLY) after i test them BOTH! let me know! my Pirahna parts inter cooler should be coming with my drive shaft seal soon. so i may have this PIG bolted up and tested soon and someone can still get the Riva BEFORE summers out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1812.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	183.5 KB 
ID:	34148  

1. When installing the flow rites in the rear grab handle, should I buy the 'flat surface' ones or the 'curved surface ones'? Will 4 fit nicely in there?

2. I also want to add 3 of the 4" ones in the black seat cowl, one in the back and one on each side, is this a good idea? I do not ride in surf often...if ever...!

3. Is there any way to add a front "ram air" (just to the inside of the hull, not to the S/C) to the RXP without the use of the Riva high flow kit... I do not want to sacrfice so much storage?

Thread Information