Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Send me on vacation

Just need some help. I have been looking around for places to go on vacation for a week now, and I cannot seem to find anywhere I really want to go(other than vegas, but ive been there twice, and dont wanna go back without someone)

I travel alone, partly because I like to, but mostly because my friends are broke and boring. So keep in mind that I will be doing much of the sightseeing, etc etc on my own.

So... suggestions? Somewhere fun, interesting, warm or hot(no cold please, unless its Alaska). I am in Dover, DE, so either a 10+ hour drive, or a flight at minnimum.

Where have you been that you enjoyed? Anywhere you would want to go back too? Just throw out some ideas for me.

If all else fails I will go back to vegas, but I want to look into possibly going somewhere new first.

What kind of vacation are you looking for? Party or see the country?

Go see the grand canyon, see some old missle silos in New Mexico, Check out Nigra falls, the northern lights, take a trip to Canada, take a road trip with the doo and hit up a bunch of lakes

If your willing to drive i like lukers idea. Hookup and head out.

ur welcome to come to philly .. the armpit of america ... ill show u around take you to the badlands its fun ..LOL .. I can show you were you can get all your medicine without ever seeing a dr ..lol i can show u were if u are white and u go u die and if u are black u go and u die ... ill take u under the el and show u hookers pimps and prostitudes crack dealers car theives plenty of "art work" to see alllll over ..then for our final stop ill take u to get a cheese steak and ill show u the liberty bell .... then well go ride the delaware river where we get t o see atleast 3 bodies a year pop up while we ride ...

+1

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZEDRXP
    ur welcome to come to philly .. the armpit of america ... ill show u around take you to the badlands its fun ..LOL .. I can show you were you can get all your medicine without ever seeing a dr ..lol i can show u were if u are white and u go u die and if u are black u go and u die ... ill take u under the el and show u hookers pimps and prostitudes crack dealers car theives plenty of "art work" to see alllll over ..then for our final stop ill take u to get a cheese steak and ill show u the liberty bell .... then well go ride the delaware river where we get t o see atleast 3 bodies a year pop up while we ride ...
    Sounds tempting. haha. Actually i got lost in Philly comin back from Doylestown to Dover, ended up in some ghetto where i seriously feared for my life. I ran about 5 redlights because I refused to stop.

Im liking the hook up and drive idea, maybe throw a tent in the jeep and go. find some campsites around and just have at it.

I have to think tho, If i choose too i have a free hotel room in the Keys on May 2-May7 or so, just need ot pay airfare, but i dunno if i wanna do that.

Damn Crazed, sounds like a friendly place

Those bodies look nice when they finally bloat enough to surface don't they.

Pettee, you could wait until it warms up and scope out some cool lakes/rivers. Drag your ski with you and see some new water. I'm sure if your route takes you close to folks on the board they would meet up with you for a ride.

Hey Pette, Just got back from Costa Rica. Stayed at the Four Seasons Resort on Papagayo and had a blast. Rented a VX110 but was bored because it was so slow. Did enjoy checking out the scenery around the bay though. Wasn't allowed to take it out to the open ocean. Thought about doing it anyway but decided against it. Foreign country and all. Just thought I'd throw in a suggestion. T.C.

well i duno i guess there are some parts of philly that are nice ... somehwre

philly drives me nuts... Always somthing freaky going on...Of course I "accidently" end up on Columbus blvd at 1 am. Or The only safe place to be in Philly after dark is near pats and geno's as long as you only have enough cash for a cheese steak.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information