Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Videos of 1390 EFI Skis

I am looking for videos of 1390 EFI Skis. I am trying to talk my self into it and I figure since no one is around here with one I would do the next best thing and watch video. Maybe Steve will let me ride his tripple bb haha, I am sure that would get me hooked right there but then I would feel slow.

what are you going to gain by watching a video of a 1390?

Watch Ben go 89 on his tripple... It's not going to do anything but prove a topend number

You can see the speedo. And a side view video wouldn't hurt. I just wanna get a feel for a 1390 gpr and this is the only way I can do that.

+1
    Chris, I have ridden a Kerry 1390 EFI boat. I have a 75 mph 1200 and that 1390 would leave my ski like I was still tied up to a post.

I classify the feeling as "brutal", "raw", and "nasty". It would do about 79 and get there real quick.

I have also ridden a Group K 1390 with carbs. The Kerry boat would eat its lunch and then poop on its seat.

Only decision you should have to make is whether Tim Judge or Lowell Horning will build your motor. You obviously can't go wrong with either. Talk to both and see which has made the most progress with ported 1390's.

Oh yeah, if you're interested I have also ridden a Kerry 1456 (with stock carbs) and well yeah....

Go with something proven to be fast though that has had plenty of test time in single pipe form.
    Last edited by MPower; 08-09-2007 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc View Post
    You can see the speedo. And a side view video wouldn't hurt. I just wanna get a feel for a 1390 gpr and this is the only way I can do that.
    Chris my speedo reads 140mph++ A 1390 will just pull harder than a 1300 and probably worth 2-3mph over ported 1300. They all look the same under the seat though

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc View Post
    I am looking for videos of 1390 EFI Skis. I am trying to talk my self into it and I figure since no one is around here with one I would do the next best thing and watch video. Maybe Steve will let me ride his tripple bb haha, I am sure that would get me hooked right there but then I would feel slow.
    You will soon be able to ride my 1390 with 46mm blackjacks,if you want to sample that combination,that is if you dont mind it being in a XLT

My son weighs about a buck 50 but he runs side by side through midrange against my screamin' RXP and I've only seen a tripple pipe do that and better. It hits very hard!!! Well worth the money

In total agreement with everybody here, the torque is awesome. Just do it. You only live once. Midrange is a monster.. If i could get my rpms down maybe, just maybe i could close in on sleepless a little bit..

Funny I'm trying to talk myself out of it and leave my ski alone for a little bit! After have my '01 big bore I think I will have to do the '05 over the winter. Anyway, go ahead and do it!

If i could get my rpms down maybe, just maybe i could close in on sleepless a little bit..
    Hey, Dont make me remove my washer! Oh and when Flyboy gets done with my massaged nose cone you guys wont have a chance....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information