Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Wheels

Green Wheels

Anyone know if the Green Hulk sent out those Green Wheels.

order 2510 what happened.Got the other stuff just not the wheel.Last post i saw said no waiting order now.Hummm.I paid didnt get it.

+1
    They were not in stock. I talked to Jerry yesterday and he said they would be waiting on him friday when he got back.

Thats funny my cc got charged by 4tech and they said it shipped.And when i got my stuff today the green wheel that was paid for was not there.Something is up here. And i AM hoping to hear something soon and get this resovled very soon.As i am not real happy with charging MY CC for somthing that i didnt get And cc was charged for Billed out, emailed with shipment and did not get what was on the billed invoice.I have emailed 4tech for a response.Jerry if you get the chance please look into this and call me at my shop im there 8-6 m-f you have my order and phone number. or pm me Thanks.

this is from last week

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34018

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    I wouldn't worry if I were ya'll.....Jerry's good people! All will be resolved.

I just got a tracking number and it looks like the Green Windmill is in transit I'm as happy as
    Last edited by Metal Mike; 08-09-2007 at 10:46 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by icerat4 View Post
    Thats funny my cc got charged by 4tech and they said it shipped.And when i got my stuff today the green wheel that was paid for was not there.Something is up here. And i AM hoping to hear something soon and get this resovled very soon.As i am not real happy with charging MY CC for somthing that i didnt get And cc was charged for Billed out, emailed with shipment and did not get what was on the billed invoice.I have emailed 4tech for a response.Jerry if you get the chance please look into this and call me at my shop im there 8-6 m-f you have my order and phone number. or pm me Thanks.

this is from last week

GET OVER IT!!

Like i told you in the emails, the Riva items were drop shipped direct from Riva. ALSO, to save time i had Nils drop ship your green charger direct to you so that YOU would get it faster. Nils emailed you the tracking number when it shiped, but just like the countless emails i sent you your Yahoo spam filter must have weeded it out. I have emailed you your tracking number for the green charger AGAIN. Let's hope your spam filter didn't get it this time too.

You have really pushed my buttons icerat. Please DO NOT ever order another part from me!!!

Closed mouth no get fed,...... travelboysteve's Avatar

this is from last week

relax grasshopper, Jerry is a straight up guy. I have sent him several thousand bucks so far and he has always been straight up,......except for the time he sent me a message from San Francisco,... Uh,.....what was he doing in GayBay????????? Jerry, you didn't frequent the "White Swallow" did you???????????????? j/k he's a great guy from what I know,.....

Travel Boy, Nice avatar. That album ROCKS!!!

+1
    Something is up here. And i AM hoping to hear something soon and get this resovled very soon.
    Dude, find even one member who got ripped off ordering from Jerry and I will pay for your green wheel. Ease up or you will alienate yourself here.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information