Kinchyle's Ebay IC Plumbing

It uses the same location as my mount pictures
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4063

I will redoing the mounting method. I'm going to use poly straps and drill into the sidewall of the hull. Also make a foam casing that it slides into. I'm also going to fortify the one hull hooks with JB weld and JB weld them to the hull.

The IC to TB is a 3" cobra 90 degree. The cobra effect helps air flow, it has a strip down the middle that pushes the air to the outside flare and makes the bend real smooth. This is going to connect to a 3x2.5 90 degree reducer. They will connect to each other with a 4inch flared aluminum tube.
    I'll have the IC to SC plumbing tommorow it's pretty much going to be a 3x2.5 reducer off the IC and use a 2.5 hump hose on the TB then a 2.5 flared aluminum tube(prob 6 inches) to connect them.

It looks like a 4" tube can slide over all the plumbing but I'll test it after I finish the plumbing(I use rear seat intake). This works with free-flow and power flow,as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5277_122.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	261.7 KB 
ID:	2580   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5281_550.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	178.5 KB 
ID:	2581  

That cobra hose is a space saver, looks like it actually lets you have the IC closer to the outlet and TB...
    Keep the pics coming!...PR...

Ya that cobra was my play maker. Couldn't have done the mount without it. I was pretty excited when I saw that.
    I'm still trying to find a place to order a flared 4" aluminum tube. The site on ebay wants 50bucks. I can get it for around 10-15 but it won't be flared. Maybe I need to get a bead wrench or use jb weld for the lip.

I can flip the cobra and get it 2 more inches closer for the IC to SC but it makes the air flow look restriced on the 90 turn from the cobra. I think it was made to go the way I have it.

Thread Information