Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

one blown washer ??

I found out that I had only one blown washer, and my oil preasure is good, changed oil and filter after blew drove 30 min and changed oil and filter again. Is it ok to drive??

good morning bud! that`s all I had was one blown washer also. wish i had a picture of my oil pumps after several hours of use after the tech said all was good!. I saw the oil pumps first hand and they were destroyed...
    I really can`t say anything more... it`s your ski...PR...
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 01-11-2008 at 11:08 PM.

I know but mabey theres a chance it all clean(thats what I keep telling my self) anyways I dont think im gona get stranded today right?? Gona be nice out gata go riding!

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsecleaning View Post
    I know but mabey theres a chance it all clean(thats what I keep telling my self) anyways I dont think im gona get stranded today right?? Gona be nice out gata go riding!
    I hate to say it, tick tock, tick tock...
    well we all know the outcome, sooner or later it will crap...
    unless the tech actually showed you the one ceramic washer broken in two or three pieces, if it was turned into mash then there is still yuk in there. Im my case, there was very little ceramic debris on the screen itself, where did the rest go??? thru the oil pumps naturally...
    it`s up to you? Did they even remove the engine to clean the screens or broke their balls doing it while it was still in the hull, I wouldn`t put that past them...
    anyways, I was going out today, but tomorrow will be better weather early in the morning, so I`m going to the Mullica tomorrow morning! have a good ride bro, enjoy it while you can...PR...

no they didnt clean the pumps, but it ok with them, I called brp, its ok with them, it under war. for 2 more years IT OK WITH ME, unless I get stuck

no they didnt clean the pumps, but it ok with them, I called brp, its ok with them, it under war. for 2 more years IT OK WITH ME, unless I get stuck
    good luck ...PR...

I mean from what i heard, the engine isnt goin to blow up right away if the oil preasure is ok, but it still might do some damage, at the end of the season im bringing the engine to be cleaned under war.(ok with brp) and they can replace any worn parts, but as of right now nobody can give me less than a 3 week turn around on the cleaning, and i ant gona touch it.

trouble's coming

I mean from what i heard, the engine isnt goin to blow up right away if the oil preasure is ok, but it still might do some damage, at the end of the season im bringing the engine to be cleaned under war.(ok with brp) and they can replace any worn parts, but as of right now nobody can give me less than a 3 week turn around on the cleaning, and i ant gona touch it.
    get it in writing contract

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information