Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anybody use Boats.net?

I have used them and was pleased but was curious if anybody was having problems seeing their waverunner schematics? they used to load fine but now I get a red x and I contacted them but Tom said he has no issues? is it just me? thanks Z

That's where I bought all my parts when I had a GPR. Best prices!

I've used them... I would use them more if their communication was better. I always have to email or call to get a status for my order. Good prices, and I've been happy when I receive my stuff.

But yes, at times their pages will show nothing, plain white. I HATE how it's setup. The zoom in/out is stupid how is covers the order form.

Caution raider fan in the area !!
    +1

Talking

yep.

can someone maybe open their site and see if you get a waverunner schematic? I was going to get back to Tom if more people are having issues! this has been like this for Me for months and I use it to cross reference parts allot in my 3 Yamaha rebuilds Thanks Z

Just so Im looking at the same page. What diagram and for what year are you looking at.

You do know that if your looking for a diagram, the second link down on the left side of this page OEM parts finder.

Let me know and I will go there.

I just looked at a couple different parts diagram for my 05 on boats.net and it worked fine.

Dang it is Me! Thanks I appreciate it! Z

I can't get the schematics unless I go onto the parts list via the links (or something like that). It's a choice at the top of the page (where the diagram should be). Then it all appears properly. I'm having trouble getting info on a set of seals I ordered last week. The tracking advice is that the package is 'expected' at USPS,as of 7 August, but no reply to my email to boats.net, other than with the tracking #, that I already used to alert me that they appeared not to have sent the parts! I'll keep you posted. Prices are good, but service---I don't know, yet! Jim sent me a package last week, and it took 24 hours to get to England, (it was at Stansted airport on Tuesday), since then it's been wandering around England, and it's in Warrington now, which is 25 miles away! The whole postal/carrier system SUCKS big time!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pauladave View Post
    I can't get the schematics unless I go onto the parts list via the links (or something like that). It's a choice at the top of the page (where the diagram should be). Then it all appears properly. I'm having trouble getting info on a set of seals I ordered last week. The tracking advice is that the package is 'expected' at USPS,as of 7 August, but no reply to my email to boats.net, other than with the tracking #, that I already used to alert me that they appeared not to have sent the parts! I'll keep you posted. Prices are good, but service---I don't know, yet! Jim sent me a package last week, and it took 24 hours to get to England, (it was at Stansted airport on Tuesday), since then it's been wandering around England, and it's in Warrington now, which is 25 miles away! The whole postal/carrier system SUCKS big time!!!
    Boats.net came through for me before they couldnt tell me on the phone if they had what I wanted but they did when everyone else didnt and it came right away.

Jim cant be beat even though I have never had the pleasure but boats.net are right up there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information