Question about MSX 110

I have a MSX 110. I had took it to a dealer back in 05 just before the summer cause of the wastegate sticking. They were going to replace the whole turbo manifold. Then told me that they had to pull the engine to replace it. They kept giving me excuses about waiting for parts, the polaris tech they had no longer works there, and etc.... By now its winter and summer of 06 is around the corner. Since it was winter I really didnt push them to fix it. So I call and get the same excuses. Summer nears and I have a seizure that put me out for half the summer. Due to laws after a seizure I cant drive for 6 months. Now I missed another summer. Winter again I call them up to see if they still have my ski, yes they do but now the place has a new owner and new name. The new owner mentioned something about he didnt buy the previous owners liability (???? The skis that were being worked on). So I just decided to pick my ski up and it is in peices. I have almost everything except a motor mount, nuts and bolts.

My main questions is: Can this ski be put back together or should I just part it out? Is it even worth it? There are no dealers that want to work on it.

P.S. Sorry so long but I really dont know what to do with it.
    P.S. #2 I have a whole new turbo assy. Some how that made it home along with my old turbo and rest of the parts.

Thanks Carlos

+1
    Carlos, WELCOME to the Green Hulk Forums!!!
    You can certainly put it back together BUT maybe order a service manual and see if it's something you feel comfortable working on.

Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Carlos, WELCOME to the Green Hulk Forums!!!
    You can certainly put it back together BUT maybe order a service manual and see if it's something you feel comfortable working on.
    I ordered the service manual last thursday. So hopefully it will come in soon. I know that I need the motor mount and spacer, misc. nuts and bolts, voltage regulator. I believe everything else is there. Are the parts that I'm missing easy to come by? I know when my wastegate sol went out I had to wait forever for that thing to come in. Thanks Carlos

+1
    It's all still very easy to obtain.
    If you have problems try Jay at Atlantic Powersports, he's extremely knowledgable when it comes to these Weber engines and can easily be your saving light.
    Chip and 4stroker know them as well but it's nice to buy from the guy you're going to bombard with questions if you need a hand.

if you are not in a race anyone can fix one. but what state are you in?

Thread Information