Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WHY????

WHY????

So many Riva 15/19 3 blades for sale on the board? I had a 3 blader ride my 4 blader today..... Hmmmmmm Lets just say he didnt have any thing bad to say Did I mention the water is 90degrees! Still did over 80..... Ya Gotta Love It!!!!

I was asking myself the same thing I even ended up buying one, couldnt turn it down for the price.

+1
    yea, i can't believe people are asking $300 for them too. especially for USED ones. a new one is only $315..
    mine was new and i let it go for $260 to some lucky guy in Il.
    now that i have the riva ecu and plan on using it, i kind of regret selling my 15/19r. well, i've had my hands on several so i'm sure another one will come my way soon.
    i guess we just have more top speed fiends than accel fiends in the middle of summer. the extra 1-2+ mph wind cooling you off at WOT must be the decision maker

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    I don't know either but i'm still torn on which to buy. I keep seeing these 3 blades go cheap and really am tempted. I wish i could test a 15/20 and a 15/19 back to back.

Once I get my 15/19r dialed in perfect, I will do a back to back test between it and the Solas 15/20r.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    man... i watched two very competitive skis today.... one running a 4-blade and one running a 3-blade.... the 4-blader was turning less rpms then the 3-blader.... and the 4-blader won all across the board everytime out of the hole, from a roll, no matter what it leaped ahead for that first stab at the throttle...

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    man... i watched two very competitive skis today.... one running a 4-blade and one running a 3-blade.... the 4-blader was turning less rpms then the 3-blader.... and the 4-blader won all across the board everytime out of the hole, from a roll, no matter what it leaped ahead for that first stab at the throttle...

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    did the 3 blader ever catch the 4 blader?...PR...

+1
    I did do a back top back test with in 10mins of each other for the pump swap. I had 3 pumps loaded with prop ready to go and the out come everytime was the 3 blade prop romped the 4 blade out of the whole and felt so much more fun in the ski, BUT I always had a faster ski top end with the 4 blade SOLAS. So I went with the Skat 3 blade as I love the pull and fun factor it gave me.

My actual 2 cents in 3 RXPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    I did do a back top back test with in 10mins of each other for the pump swap. I had 3 pumps loaded with prop ready to go and the out come everytime was the 3 blade prop romped the 4 blade out of the whole and felt so much more fun in the ski, BUT I always had a faster ski top end with the 4 blade SOLAS. So I went with the Skat 3 blade as I love the pull and fun factor it gave me.

My actual 2 cents in 3 RXPs.

This was my experirence as well. I am convinced I can get the speed out of the 3 blade though. I am close. I hit 79.1 Saturday with a full tank in some hot air and water. NEVER did that before, 3 or 4 blade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information