+1

True Results From (8-12) RXP Stage 3 Riva

Guys first off i want to say i am completely happy with my ski. I have had some set backs and a running ski makes me a happy camper. I have a stage 3 kit+++ from Riva plus ,skegs, and a brand spanking new supercharger housing washers etc. Ski had 38hrs on a stage 1 before install of stage 3. Now my non-tweaked 15/19 at early summer was turning 8350 (April/May) and i was running approx. 78 mph gps. Remember that's on a non-tweaked prop with a blow-off. Also i have a small water leak thats getting fixed this week that i have had all summer.

Results from yesterday are as follow's: 8-12-07
    Air 100
    Humidity ?
    Lake Temp 92

My Ski Ran 75.8 to 76 mph all day long on a half tank at 8150-8200. Acceleration was great and there is no cavitation from a dead start 1 notch below half. When running 1 above is always used. For all of you guys that run stage 1 and light stage 2 kits and wonder if these bigger built ski's "feel" and act different the answer is yes. From bottom to top a modded ski is much much more responsive i ride with lots of stock and lightly modded ski's. A stocker is almost not even fun when you have been riding a modded ski. I know i need to trail the edge of my prop 2mm to get to 8450 and get 2-2.5 mph back and thats getting done this week.

Guys those are true results in hot azz alabama. No bs, no dreamo meter etc. I am curious as to how and why i hear on here that stage 2 and 2.5's are running faster than me in this heat? I routingly hear guys on here talking about these numbers that are consistant or better than mine without an ecu etc? NO i am not a great tuner and don't claim to be but i am no dummy either. I also have a friend with a rude and my same kit that's running 78 right now. SO what gives? I am not calling BS on you guys at all but i think something is up!

Guys i may have a slow stage 3 but i am competely happy. And if your ever around my neck of the woods your more than welcome to come ride my "slow ski". I just wanted to share my true results with you fellow members....

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabeGoing 80 View Post
    Guys first off i want to say i am completely happy with my ski. I have had some set backs and a running ski makes me a happy camper. I have a stage 3 kit+++ from Riva plus ,skegs, and a brand spanking new supercharger housing washers etc. Ski had 38hrs on a stage 1 before install of stage 3. Now my non-tweaked 15/19 at early summer was turning 8350 (April/May) and i was running approx. 78 mph gps. Remember that's on a non-tweaked prop with a blow-off. Also i have a small water leak thats getting fixed this week that i have had all summer.

Results from yesterday are as follow's: 8-12-07
    Air 100
    Humidity ?
    Lake Temp 92

My Ski Ran 75.8 to 76 mph all day long on a half tank at 8150-8200. Acceleration was great and there is no cavitation from a dead start 1 notch below half. When running 1 above is always used. For all of you guys that run stage 1 and light stage 2 kits and wonder if these bigger built ski's "feel" and act different the answer is yes. From bottom to top a modded ski is much much more responsive i ride with lots of stock and lightly modded ski's. A stocker is almost not even fun when you have been riding a modded ski. I know i need to trail the edge of my prop 2mm to get to 8450 and get 2-2.5 mph back and thats getting done this week.

Guys those are true results in hot azz alabama. No bs, no dreamo meter etc. I am curious as to how and why i hear on here that stage 2 and 2.5's are running faster than me in this heat? I routingly hear guys on here talking about these numbers that are consistant or better than mine without an ecu etc? NO i am not a great tuner and don't claim to be but i am no dummy either. I also have a friend with a rude and my same kit that's running 78 right now. SO what gives? I am not calling BS on you guys at all but i think something is up!

Guys i may have a slow stage 3 but i am competely happy. And if your ever around my neck of the woods your more than welcome to come ride my "slow ski". I just wanted to share my true results with you fellow members....
    You just have to weed through the BS~~ Some #'s you know are just BS!!
    The heat is getting me too~~ I was down to lowest 77.7 - best 78.3 MPH @ 8420 RPM.. 95 degrees, 99% humidity, 90 degree water, 15 feet above sea level

+1

Alex

The only to mods we have left are the ride plate from (Jim's) as i hear they are getting 2-3 mph from which is huge. Or a turbo pig ...Besides that i really don't see anything? Alex Pm me as i have small surprise for ya.

+1
    where are u guys buying these ride plates and whos Jim??????? do u have a SITE or something they can be viewed at and get pricing?????????? thanks!

+1

Reid

He is a board member and from what i have heard he has had some success in modding the stock ride plate. That's just hersay for now but im sure he will release something when he is 100% sure it is successful. The ride plate mod is worth 1-3 mph

+1
    so if im reading CORRECTLY u r saying he is CURRENTLY STILL DEVELOPING this RIDE PLATE!!!!!!!! then when he knows TRUE RESULTS with CONSISTECY we may hear about in on here then???????????

That ride plate sounds like a great thing..

+1

Yes

I have heard there are at least 3 being tested. One plate yielded almost 3 mph I believe the others are closer to 1-1.5mph. But either way thats a winner!!! It will get released once testing is done

+1
    I had a best of 78.2 on my Stage 2 RXP with a rear intake, 81mm nozzle, stage 3 s/c and 42s. And thats in 86 degree water. After removing the rear air intake I lost 1 mph and thats no BS...

+1
    [quote=Antiguan RXP;456683]I had a best of 78.2 on my Stage 2 RXP with a rear intake, 81mm nozzle, stage 3 s/c and 42s. And thats in 86 degree water. After removing the rear air intake I lost 1 mph and thats no BS...[/quo
    Last edited by jetskibill9999; 11-15-2007 at 09:10 PM.

Thread Information