Thread: Need some help

Need some help

I've got an '06 RXP, bought new, that has been a headache from the start. S/C cluth went out at hr. 12. Took two months to get that issue fized. Had some other minor hose issues with the S/C after that. Then the steering nozzle came apart at 52 MPH. Took the ski back in, after a battle with SeaDoo wether they would replace or not, i got the ski back six weeks later, took it to the lake, right away i noticed I was down 850 RPMs at WOT. A few mins later noticed the ski was really sitting down in water, took the seat off and the engine compartment was 2/3 full of water. Got it back on the trailer and took it back to the shop. 6 weeks later again, i call and the service manager says he has replaced every seal and it is still taking in water. Calls back a little while later and says it is coming in through the front of the ski and they cant fix it. So he says he will call SeaDoo and see what they want to do with it. Two days later I cal again and he says they are pulling the engine for a possible replacement or overhaul and doesnt comment on the water issue. I've owned this ski for 15 months and it has been in the shop for 7 months. It only has 32 hrs on it and 9 of those came from the dealership with all the troubles I have been having. I cannot ride the ski for something breaking down. To make matters worse I have had it sold twice but couldnt b/c it was in the shop. What are my options with this ? I cant sell this thing to somebody knowing all the problems with it but I am getting really tired of making these payments on something the I never get to use, and I live on the water. Have thought about the idea of a lawsuit but would like some more input first. Any help would be appreciated

mr. knowitall
    jacksonville fl.
    i hope this isnt something starting for me as i have had my rxt for 2 months , bought it brand new and its in the shop getting the sc rebuilt or replaced( not sure which) and this was even after i replaced the washers and looks like i wont see it for atleast a few weeks. if i have to go through what you are going through i am selling it and buying something else but one thing is for sure my next one wont be brp i can promise you that

Bridgewater, LBI, NJ
    dame that sux, my sc blew a few weeks ago and im dealin with a problem myself, my dealer sux and is tryin to rip me off. I feel the same way

Thread Information