RE Block off Install Update

Hi Guys:

Just wanted to say thankx again for all your help/advice for my RE BO install which I did last week. 2004 GTX SC.

WOW...What a frigging difference. Looks like I picked up maybe 50-100 RPMs at WOT.

She handles...well I can't really describe it. My wife tells me that I had the biggest grin after I returned to shore.

She was not grinning very much after I told her that I cracked a molar and popped a crown, after one monster jump.

Dentist visit scheduled for Wednesday.

Awesome modification, even if I can't put into words.

Jeff

Dont judge me...
    this is funny the res are suppose to help with dr. appt. yet they send the man to the doc....

sweeeet, welcome to the RE GTX club! ...PR...

+1

re's

So I guess you really like those RE's? I was wondering do the RE blockoffs come with the small blockoff plates that block the holes in the pump tunnel or do you have to make your own or purchase them separately?
    Since we cant get any more from Green Hulk I bought some used off the forum and they were not in the package when I recieved them. one of them was bent up from removal with a pry bar and a hammer, I'm still trying to straighten.

Hi Bama:

The RE Block Offs come with 2 small plates for use in the pump tunnel. I had to make my own plate (used POR15 for paint) when I removed the OPAS valve assy. I used the assys rubber gasket as a template for the part.

Jeff

+1

Re Blockoffs

Bama!
    I Am Getting Upset About The Re Blockoffs That I Sold You. I Wish I Would Have Never Sold Them To You. I Told You That I Did Not Take Them Off And I Can Understand You Are Unhappy That One Of Them Is Bent From Either The Person Taking Them Off, Maybe Bent Through The Shipping Process, Or They Are Not Bend At All. Either Way, I Offered You A Discount Or Return Your Money In Full. Instead Of Responding To Several Mail I Left You With E-bay And Here On This Forum, You Go Ahead And File A Complaint With E- Bay. That Is Not Cool!!!! I Preferr You Sent Them Back To Me, And I Will Fully Refund You. I Am An Honest Person And I Stand Behind What I Sell. I Will Do no More Business With You!

Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Bama!
    I Am Getting Upset About The Re Blockoffs That I Sold You. I Wish I Would Have Never Sold Them To You. I Told You That I Did Not Take Them Off And I Can Understand You Are Unhappy That One Of Them Is Bent From Either The Person Taking Them Off, Maybe Bent Through The Shipping Process, Or They Are Not Bend At All. Either Way, I Offered You A Discount Or Return Your Money In Full. Instead Of Responding To Several Mail I Left You With E-bay And Here On This Forum, You Go Ahead And File A Complaint With E- Bay. That Is Not Cool!!!! I Preferr You Sent Them Back To Me, And I Will Fully Refund You. I Am An Honest Person And I Stand Behind What I Sell. I Will Do no More Business With You!
    I'll buy it from you ...please pm me if you get yours back
    Pete

...oh never monde, it doas not work RXP, right?

Thread Information