Interesting indeed

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/.../wmap_pol.html

Article pretty much proves the big bang theory.

Im just a messgenbeger.

(plus imbuzzed so a good subject to post about whern intocicated)

+1
    Cool....Big bang theory always made sence to me...SO does the big crunch theory...

Awesome article.

+1
    In fact the most common theory that coincides with the Big Bang is that there are multiple "big bangs". It is thought that with even grey matter there is not enough matter for the universe to collectively come back together for another Big Bang. This does lead to theoretical forsight to multiple Big Bangs. Having been soemwhat an astronomical buff in my former life I can concur that there are multiple universees out there! I do also believe that there is life out there. Problem is that without the full understanding of wormhole usage, we will never find it. Traveling at the speed of light will not be quick enough to ever make contact. For if contact was made and a reply given the Earth would be long past its existance.
    So what does al this mean? Not a damn thing. But it sure is cool. There is also development of an even more powerful telescope than Hubble. A totally different technology not hinderred by the use of large mirrors or lenss.
    After saying all this, I will still always enjoy the G-forces of burning fossil fuels in a cotrolled chamber!

+1
    Sooooooo...there was a big bang in the universe and we evolved from it? Where did the big bang get DNA? How did the particles that we are made up of get here? There was no living tissue in the big bang that we know of so, how do scientist know this is truth?.

+1
    What is DNA made of? Elements? They are here and always have been. Funny thing is you can alter them but can`t get rid of them.

This is just food for thought and you have to be able to see past the forest to the clearing on the other side. If you have a glass box, something is in there right? If not what would be the purpose of the 6 sides,,,,,,,,,,so we can probably agree there is something inside of it. Now place the box in zero gravity. The something (gases of sorts and solids in the form of dust particles perhaps) inside will form to a ball in the center from the substance(s) or mass own gravity. Why a ball or cirle. Because the circle is the perfect shape. The unit circle was created to mathematically produce a perfect circle with the value of i. Now, attach a vacuum to the box and reseal it. There is nothing in it right? Wrong,,,why have the 6 sides again. There is something there. Point being,,its impossible to have nothing. There is in fact always something. Therefore, there is no need for something (GOD) to create something inplace of nothing since nothing is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistonwash
    Sooooooo...there was a big bang in the universe and we evolved from it? Where did the big bang get DNA? How did the particles that we are made up of get here? There was no living tissue in the big bang that we know of so, how do scientist know this is truth?.
    Atoms combine to form molecules. For example, for Hydrogen to be considered Hydrogen, it has to have a minimum of one proton, and one electron. Heavier elements, such as carbon, require 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons to be considered carbon.

Carbon forms four covalent bonds with other atoms/molecules due to a theory called "valence".... like this:

|
    -C-
    |

Due to valence and ionization or partial ionzation of molecules, carbon is the building block of the amino acid, which helps shape proteins. Like this:

H
    |
    NH2-C-COO- (supposed to be attached to the C, not the NH2)
    |
    CH3

In this respective amino acid, Alanine, NH2 is an amino base, COO- is a carboxylic acid, and CH3 is a methyl group which varies from different amino acids. These amino acids link from the NH2 to the COO- through covalent bonding to help form all sorts of bodily tissue.

Bodily tissue is not only made up of amino acids however. DNA is actually made up of alternating links of phosphates and sugars that form the backbone of the molecule. The innards are comprised of varying sequences of four amino acids (adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine) which always group in pairs of two. One "gene" can consist of thousands of pairs of amino acids. Messenger RNA comes from the ribosomes (cellular organite) to "copy" the DNA at the specific location, and the RNA returns to the ribosome where proteins are "written."

Wish to know more?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistonwash
    Atoms combine to form molecules. For example, for Hydrogen to be considered Hydrogen, it has to have a minimum of one proton, and one electron. Heavier elements, such as carbon, require 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons to be considered carbon.

Carbon forms four covalent bonds with other atoms/molecules due to a theory called "valence".... like this:

|
    -C-
    |

Due to valence and ionization or partial ionzation of molecules, carbon is the building block of the amino acid, which helps shape proteins. Like this:

H
    |
    NH2-C-COO- (supposed to be attached to the C, not the NH2)
    |
    CH3

In this respective amino acid, Alanine, NH2 is an amino base, COO- is a carboxylic acid, and CH3 is a methyl group which varies from different amino acids. These amino acids link from the NH2 to the COO- through covalent bonding to help form all sorts of bodily tissue.

Bodily tissue is not only made up of amino acids however. DNA is actually made up of alternating links of phosphates and sugars that form the backbone of the molecule. The innards are comprised of varying sequences of four amino acids (adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine) which always group in pairs of two. One "gene" can consist of thousands of pairs of amino acids. Messenger RNA comes from the ribosomes (cellular organite) to "copy" the DNA at the specific location, and the RNA returns to the ribosome where proteins are "written."

Wish to know more?
    Yeah.... That right there is why i quit college....

To me it is mych more believable that the universe was created through this method than by anything else, but then again im not the religious type, so i believe science over religion anyway.

Good stuff Rocket!

+1
    Haven`t heard that crap since I was in school for Radiology. Damn glad I quit too. Wife kept telling me I would never make it in a hospital. Would tell everyone to eat it! She was right. Damn, I just rememberred the Krebs cycle. I need a drink now!

Thread Information