Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

teenage girls are the worst...

I gotta vent . the teenage girls that ride ski`s where we ride are complete F`ckn moron`s . It`s bad enough that all the young male riders have something to prove with their 10-15 year old 2 smokes, yeah ok , the girls, not saying every female operator, do not pay attention to their riding area, they do not adhere to the rules of the waterway, they do not slow down in NO wake zones, they ride 3 people on a 2 seater ski, in all the wide areas of the river the girls pass within feet of slower moving ski`s, a time ago when I was out with DR Len in his challenger boat testing the props these girls were around us like annoying flys, I could reach out and grab the shorts right off her if I wanted to, totally took us by surprise. what the Fck is wrong with these young ladies, are they that Fckn dumb? and some of these ski`s that they ride are powerful and top shelf, I`m sure they bought them themselves, NOT...
    eventually someones going to get hurt, and that crap brings to much attention to our riding area...PR...

+1
    * I understand your frustration. I made my daughter take the PWC boaters safety certification course for Texas before she even stepped foot on either of our skis. she learned alot.
    * I wish more parents would take the time to do the same and help educate the young people in our society of the rules of the water in each state they ride in.
    * I can honestly say she is a very conscience respnsible rider and is courteous of others.

Billie it`s really scary around here. during low tides, you have to stay in the channels, during high tide you can pretty much go thru/out of the channel but you`d better know the river, there are tree stumps and vegitation inches below the surface. just bc they are on the other side of the channel markers they think they can fly right by someone`s property or backyard while the no wake cans are nearby, it dosen`t sink in and makes the locals mad at everyone. I was almost hit twice on Sunday coming back in...
    This is why I get up early, 6-7:00 am and I`m in the water around 8-8:30 and I ride for a few hours and return before all the arseholes show up... pathetic I have to worry about this right in my backyard!...PR...

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    i hear ya i see them do some stupid shit, one sunk her ski cause she didnt know what that you have to put the drain plugs in it

Faster Than a Snail on a Log mongorunner's Avatar
    teenagers in general have no regard or repect for ANYTHING....

+1
    And how is that any different from the way they drive cars????

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    And how is that any different from the way they drive cars????

+1
    Man, 99 times out of 100, when I see a bone headed manuever on the road, there is a woman on a cell phone to blame.

They always want to ride my ski when i have it parked on the sandbar and the answer is Not NO but HELL NO!!!! So I make my son take em My son has been riding ski's by himself for 5 yrs starting at age 11 but has always showed respect. Its how ya teach them. i rode my son for hours and hours b/f i turn his loose sum ppl just give em the key and turn em loose! Thats just crazy these pwc's these days are not just toys they can be a killing machine. They always have pwc accidents around here its crazy.

You guys remember that car load of teenage cheerleaders who all died here recently? They think the driver was texting which caused the crash

Unfortunately owning these "luxury" items I think we see the worst of kids.......rich little "I don't give a F--- I'm rich" kids.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information