Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I want answers and I want um Today

Every body is saying that the new 08 has 260hp, evn the dealers I talked to, so Im asuming thats the in stone now. Some people are saying the the speed will be limited by the hull?? I don't beleave that. Why?? Anyways im bout to drop a hung chunk to upgrade to stage 3, but why when I can sell my ski and have the money from the stage 3 to buy a new ski. Would be about even. Even with stage 3 do you really get 260ponnies?? Looks like it would be in evrybody best intrest to sell now RIGHT??

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsecleaning View Post
    Every body is saying that the new 08 has 260hp, evn the dealers I talked to, so Im asuming thats the in stone now. Some people are saying the the speed will be limited by the hull?? I don't beleave that. Why?? Anyways im bout to drop a hung chunk to upgrade to stage 3, but why when I can sell my ski and have the money from the stage 3 to buy a new ski. Would be about even. Even with stage 3 do you really get 260ponnies?? Looks like it would be in evrybody best intrest to sell now RIGHT??

you are gonna have the teetyhing problems of a "frist year" ski like i am having with the 250x........ alteast with the stage 3 you will know what is going into your ski

+1
    don't know about the 260 being for real, but my 04 that went 68.5 now goes 78.8 S3 I would say better than 260 hp, maybe 290ish w/ rudecharger? I would be worried about hull changes, good and bad Maybe they will replace the "high-heel" for a foot or even stringers? I know a guy who knows, maybe I can call Hoss an sum of dem potna's of his and we can go to morgan city put da presha on da cajun down dere

Next week is 2008 yama doos and donts

Yea but when you upgrade to stage 3 you void the warr., and have poss reliabilty issues, tunning, the 9. I had stage 3 on my 04.

Banned User
    +1
    REMEMEBER, just because it has more power....they have to limit the speed to below 70...

You will still need to pump some money to make it run like your current ski would with a S3 setup...

I SAY......RELAX, wait a week, and see what happens....

This sux, it like waiting for christmas only to find out if you want your presant.

I am happy with what i have.And when i get done with my custom paint job.Its going to be one of a kind rxp.Will keep ya all posted on this neat looking rxp.Funny i am hoping for the season to end to start the project.Wait til ya start seeing these threads.Whats wrong with the 2008.Or what did seadoo forget .Those are the next topics.

+1
    "I want answers and I want um today"

Coming on kind of strong, don't you think? With that attitude I'm sure no one will tell you anything. You'll just have to wait until next week like most everyone else.

Richard

+1
    [quote=Danny;377625]REMEMEBER, just because it has more power....they have to limit the speed to below 70...
    quote]

Ding!

Whatever you buy, it's gonna have to be modded to pop 70mph so whatcha got to loose?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information